Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Del Rosario, Céleste I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Del Rosario, Céleste I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Del Rosario, Céleste I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Del Rosario, Céleste I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Del Rosario, Céleste I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Del Rosario, Céleste I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Del Rosario, Céleste I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Del Rosario, Céleste I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Del Rosario, Céleste I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Del Rosario, Céleste

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Céleste del Rosario

Céleste del Rosario

Del Rosario, Céleste Empty
PostSubject: Del Rosario, Céleste   Del Rosario, Céleste I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:08 pm

Del Rosario, Céleste Tumblr_lvt2rlQJXI1r1rwg3o1_500
Occultus Insulam Application
"Welcome to Occultus Insulam, Céleste. Enjoy your stay~"

The Introduction
"I'll do what I always do best! And that means... I'm the HERO!"

-Birth Name: Céleste
-Middle Name: Ariel
-Surname: Del Rosario
-Date of Birth: Second day of May
-Race: Demon
-Grade: Senior

The Appearance
"I have the silkiest hair in all of the world!"

-General Appearance: Céleste has pale tan skin with teal blue eyes adjacent to her very long teal blue hair. She stands at five foot, four inches and weights approximately one hundred and eight pounds, no more no less. Her features are similar to that of a model, her breast is a good C cup and her waist is size zero. Her body is muscular due to sports activities and working out, although it is all hidden and her features on the outside may suggest that she is skinny and frail. Her clothing; however, varies in style. She can go to chic to rock to formal in no time, it depends on what she feels for the day.
-Other: None

The Character
"Hey Japan, want to see my butt?"
"Not if you pay me a million dollars..."

-Personality: INTELLIGENT, despite her appearance, she has a surprising amount of knowledge stored inside that head of hers. she often can and will answer people’s question, whether or not it’s directed to her. FAIR, she can be counted to see two sides of the problem, and more often than not calls a dispute down in the middle. it is a talent useful in a trade too. GENTLE, because of her polite demeanor, she can be counted to deal with the physical side of things in a gentle manner, instead of a brash and heavy-handed approach. she’s capable of the harsh approach, but prefers to do this most of the time. MATURE, a trait shared with her family. she can handle situations that call for maturity very well. PERSISTENT/AMBITIOUS, if she has decided to do something, she will do it. It doesn’t matter whether it frightens her, or if there is no hope. This could be seen as she goes about her missions; even when the jobs get tough, she will rarely back out of them. • MANIPULATIVE. because of her eloquence, she can manipulate people to do her job for her. in fact, she often does this in order to escape her chores to read more books. (A bit) LAZY, as a direct result of the trait above, she can be quite lazy when push comes to shove. she’ll 'delegate' jobs to other people if she can get away with it. SNARKLY AND SARCASTIC, even if she acts polite, often times she’ll slip one or two barb words or implications in order to insult the opposing person with a polite tone. (A bit) PARANOID,even a bad rumor can break her ruffles and send her off in a preparation frenzy in order to make sure that it won’t come to pass. she’s pretty good at spotting lies though. CURIOUS, they say curiosity killed the cat, and that’s just as true for Céleste. no amount of foreknowledge or intelligence will lure her away when something compels her. it might lead her to touching something she shouldn’t touch, or questioning something that should be sensitive.

SEXUALITY: Céleste is strictly heterosexual. Everything dealing from sexual activities is personal and it's for people to find out. She is a little on the seductive side, but only when she feels like it. Céleste has a thing for guys who are tough, they don't have to be a bad boy or a jock for her to like as long as they have personality and looks. She likes guys who are muscular and who can protect her.
-Habits:

• Céleste tends to speak her mind, and detest those who keep to themselves. In whatever situation she may be, she wont hesitate to speak out.
  • Manipulation is a habit that Céleste happens to take highly in favor.

-Fears: They say fear is what makes you weak, or at least that's what people told her when she was young, therefore she fears nothing. Other than fearing fear for itself.
  • Highly liked and highly habitable, manipulation comes to it's top as one of Céleste favored things.
  • Secondly, the site of blood intrigues her desperately. Fighting has always been something she was fond of. Seeing the strength in those who are making a destruction in not only to one another, but to those around them.
  • Lastly, Céleste loves anything cute, yet although this is the truth, she simply hides her addiction for kawaii things only to keep her tough composure.

-Dislikes:

• One thing that shows no appeal to Céleste is being owned. Ownership makes her bounded up like in a cell, freedom casted away upon her. However, "pet" is a little different, but for one reason and one reason only, and that's for her love interest alone.
  • Highly devoted to keep the school free of harm, Céleste despises those who try to destroy school property.
  • Crowds or a group of people mingling like there is no tomorrow can cause Céleste to get agitated and annoyed.

The Arsenal
"China, I choose you!"

-Special Ability: Capelli Ardenti - Better known as "glowing hair". This is an ability which heals wounds of any sort. For it's process to work, Céleste must wrap her hair around the wounded area, and for the healing to take it's effect, her hair will simply glow into a beautiful luminescent golden glow. Anything that can be healed, must deal with a body part, and yet it can heal a broken arm or anything body part, it will most likely take more than a day until it heals. Yet this will cause her to gain unconsciousness. With this ability, Céleste has been neglected by her race because of this simple birth given gift. "A demon with the ability to heal, that absurd." most people often said as they obtained this information about the ability of hers.
-Weapon: Céleste's favored toys are her knives. She obtains these like a collector would. These knives are made in multiples of thousands, each on unique. The knives can cut through things easily, but has a harder time cutting into harder objects. If one where to hit a hard object, the pointed end would be simply be dug within the object while the other end would be visible. People have told her that knives were simply for cutting vegetables and not for weapons, but for Céleste it is more than that. It is not only her weapon for attack, but for defensive use. Each knivese have invisible wires tied onto the handles of the knives. There are other different ways of using the knives. The first is directly aiming at the target, and piercing them that way; the other is throwing knives almost haphazardly into the surrounding area, with a result of surrounding his opponent with the wires, making movement for the enemy difficult as they would be cut if they did so, therefore trapping and immobolizing the opponent. (soruce found on reborn wiki)
Del Rosario, Céleste 300px-Knives
-Element: Air

The Epic
"Once upon a time, in a House called the Roman Empire...

-Occupation: Knight - Her pride to protect the school goes beyond repute. Most people think she is too small to protect something so big, but whether the case may be, she will do whatever it takes to keep the school in line and free from harm. Her reputation for such pride has gained her the ability to not only be acknowledge, but praised as well.
-Lineage: Céleste once used to have a twin brother and a father,but due to an accident, they all passed. Céleste was the only person who survived the crash, and as she grew older she was always told that she was a lucky one, but deep within her, she knew it was not the case, she saw it more than luck.
-History: Céleste Ariel Del Rosario was born into a world who either acquainted one another or despised one another. She was born to a family of demons five-hundred years ago. Due to a car accident at the age of two, she lost her family within a blink of an eye. Growing up, she had no re-collections of her biological family, only that she was like no other beings who had adopted her at the age of six. Time and time passed, no longer ageing, she stayed into her beautiful eighteen year old form. With the sight of this her adopted family neglected her saying she was not fit to be part of their family. By that time, Céleste was already over the age of eighteen so she was free to do what ever she wished. Like any other, she was independent, living and making her way through life by herself.

School was a high priority, which in this time had given Céleste the pride to protect something so big. Since her hobbies where in the extraordinary she swore her life to protect any school despite what they may think of her unnatural abilities. As highly expected of her, she would step in to anything whether they were simply small fights. With every school she had gone to, she was highly in favor to lead and protect for the good of the school. She's been in tough situations numerous times, but despite it all, she stands her ground and protects what she cares most. She may seem small, but she does have a powerful punch.

Funny as this may seem, Céleste has been proposed to several times before, most of the men found her attractive with an amazingly high sense of humor along with her though attitude. Her first mate had been a man who owned a corporation, but the proposal ended quickly since he was bankrupt after the decline of the government. The second was a lucky bastard who worked for the CIA, but that too ended quickly since his love for the job had been his high priority, leaving Céleste all alone. Thirdly, her third mate was a man in the lower class rank, since she was getting tired of the men who favored money over love. This third man was caring towards Céleste, but his life ended right after they were to be married, he was shot by a gang as he was walking down the street for a jog. Devastation had hit the inner fiber within her, causing her to go insane. With the outburst, she hunted the people who had killed the only mans she had really ever loved. Insanity had been to it's point that caused Céleste to be locked up.

After a few stays or so, she was back to her former state. She managed to escape the imprisoned hell and after she had done so, she moved away leaving her past behind, yet keeping the man she loved deep within her heart. Luckily, her felony was kept in secrecy, so she didn't have to hide her face from the world. She lived her life and since she missed the atmosphere of the school, that is why she has come to this new found place. For duty of protection was always needed.

Template designed by Hakura. Steal and you die <3 Quotes are from Axis Powers Hetalia, owned by Funimation

*Note, the template is all aligned in "justify" . If wished to be back to it's former state, please let me know. ^^*
Back to top Go down
http://underland-academy.forumotion.com/
Alaric Anderson
Admin
Alaric Anderson

Del Rosario, Céleste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del Rosario, Céleste   Del Rosario, Céleste I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Del Rosario, Céleste Eqxytl
Very lovely application! Do keep in mind though that your ability may not be used for regeneration or ressurrection. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://occultusinsulam.forumotion.com

Del Rosario, Céleste
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Occultus Insulam :: Office Notes :: Character Database :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: