Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Notes about the application-Please read BEFORE you post I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Notes about the application-Please read BEFORE you post I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Notes about the application-Please read BEFORE you post I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Notes about the application-Please read BEFORE you post I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Notes about the application-Please read BEFORE you post I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Notes about the application-Please read BEFORE you post I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Notes about the application-Please read BEFORE you post I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Notes about the application-Please read BEFORE you post I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Notes about the application-Please read BEFORE you post I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Notes about the application-Please read BEFORE you post

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hakura Svetlanskaya

Hakura Svetlanskaya

Notes about the application-Please read BEFORE you post Empty
PostSubject: Notes about the application-Please read BEFORE you post   Notes about the application-Please read BEFORE you post I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:40 pm

Please, please please read this. It is very important that you follow these rules

1. Please, put you character's last name first, first name second as the topic of the application. i.e. Svetlanskaya, Hakura; Anderson, Alrick; Enyo, Persephone.

2. If you are not finished, please mark your application as a W.I.P in the title of the topic (Wip should go after your character's first name

3. If you finish your application and it is marked as WIP, please notify an administrator via pm. Give it some sort of title relating to your application.

4. Do not use any template other than the one provided. (If you started your application on the old template, just finish it. You can always re-do it later)

5. I, nor any of the other administrators, will tolerate people taking each others characters. If there are any problems with this, let one of the admins know and we will deal with it as soon as humanly possible.

6. If you have any questions, feel free to pm an administrator. Just remember that we have lives too and we'll all be able to stand each other
Back to top Go down

Notes about the application-Please read BEFORE you post
Page 1 of 1