Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Model Number: 0369158-1, K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Model Number: 0369158-1, K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Model Number: 0369158-1, K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Model Number: 0369158-1, K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Model Number: 0369158-1, K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Model Number: 0369158-1, K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Model Number: 0369158-1, K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Model Number: 0369158-1, K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Model Number: 0369158-1, K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Model Number: 0369158-1, K.N.I.G.H.T.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K.N.I.G.H.T.

K.N.I.G.H.T.

Model Number: 0369158-1, K.N.I.G.H.T. Empty
PostSubject: Model Number: 0369158-1, K.N.I.G.H.T.   Model Number: 0369158-1, K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Keen New Intelligence Guided by Hæmatothermal Technology, Model Number: 0369158-1

I fail to see the logic here
the persona
Keen New Intelligence Guided by Hæmatothermal Technology, Model Number: 0369158-1 was never given a real name so she just goes by K.N.I.G.H.T. This machine was given all the emotions of a normal human being. She did however find a way to bypass her system and shut down the emotion that she's feeling if she decides she doesn't want to feel it. If one doesn't refer to her as K.N.I.G.H.T. she gets quite upset and if anyone mentions anything bad about her being a machine she gets angry and defensive, sometimes even depressed. Though K.N.I.G.H.T. can be programmed to act any certain way by her master she can still have feelings that conflict how she is supposed to act though she can't display them. Her personality unmodified is a bit irritable since connections to her previous loved ones has been severed.There are times that K.N.I.G.H.T. may talk a bit complicated since her mind is pretty much a computer and despite being able to 'feel' as she was programmed to she can at times have trouble voicing her feelings. This in turn causes her to feel some rage and she will in fact take this out on anyone and everyone. She does in fact know right from wrong though sometimes the line is blurred by her anger and the fact that often when she feels an emotion it comes on quite strong, a glitch in her programming.At times her emotions can be a bit swayed by the man who created her as he somehow successfully placed a piece of his soul into her, leaving a connection between the two of them. This actually causes internal problems; ones in her motherboard. The twisting of her emotions suddenly by her ''father's'' can sometimes cause 'pain' for the girl and makes her prone to fits of rage and sometimes violence when the interference occurs.

K.N.I.G.H.T. sometimes has the habit of talking in complicated sentences. Instead of simplifying things and getting her point across in an easy way she sometimes leaves in words that are not necessarily needed and are even sometimes in an odd order. She also has the habit of speaking her mind. She fears meeting the person who created to her because she doesn't want to be completely different than what they had hoped she'd be. She also has a fear of bunnies, but there's no exact reason why. K.N.I.G.H.T. likes reading, eating and drinking things that humans do (to the extent that she can), and she likes any music except for rap. She doesn't like to be interrupted, distracted from her reading, or water except for when she's cleaning herself since it's possible for her to short out.
the physique
K.N.I.G.H.T. was created to look as human as possible. She stands at 5'2" with red hair that goes down to mid back and bangs pushed to the right side. She wears her hair down or up, straight or curly, all depending on her mood. Her eyes are a reddish-brown and her skin is soft and smooth and a color between pale and tan. She has some curves and a somewhat muscular build, despite looking small she actually weighs over a ton since she's made mostly out of heavy metals. She has her ears pierced normally and the only mark that shouldn't be on her body is behind her ear where the serial number "0369158-1" is in black on her skin.
the arsenal
K.N.I.G.H.T.'s weapon is a short sword. The short sword may be wider than a long sword and also has ridges up closer to the handle but as said by its name, it's short in comparison. This means that K.N.I.G.H.T. has to get closer to an opponent in order to hit them with the blade. The only thing that makes this weapon any different than a regular short sword is the fact that there is no rubber or leather covering the handle so that K.N.I.G.H.T. is able to course electricity from her body into the sword.

K.N.I.G.H.T.'s ability is to use the electricity coursing through her body and pump it into the opponent's body as long as she can get a direct touch on them. When she does this she can direct the electricity to the opponent's brain and paralyze a small part of their body such as a single limb for 2 posts. She has no control over which part of the opponent will be paralyzed (Leaving this up to the opponent to decide) and she may only use this once a battle as it drains her a bit, leaving her unable to use any techniques for 3 posts. This move is NOT fatal.
the chronicles
K.N.I.G.H.T. was produced by a scientist who she does not specifically know. This scientist wanted to create a machine that was as much like a human being as possible. When it came down to it he ended up with K.N.I.G.H.T. she could feel due to artificial nerves placed in her fake skin and a program that would tell her pain and such, receiving signals from these nerves. The 'girl' was always a warmer temperature than any regular human and couldn't blush, but he counted this as a compromise for a machine with a SOUL. Somehow this scientist had managed to place a soul into the machine.

After production, K.N.I.G.H.T. was kept in a facility where she was waited on and given absolutely everything that she wanted. They were just trying to keep her in a good mood as she was under observation for four years. Once it was decided that she worked fairly well she was sent to this academy in order to grow and become as human as possible. Her moves are always under surveillance, though, through a camera placed in her so the scientists could see through her eyes as well as satellite cameras.

It is unknown to her if she has any 'brothers' or 'sisters'.
17 {4}
'Female'
Air
Junior
Student
Alien
October 12th
CREATED BY FRAPPLE
OF BtN

Back to top Go down
Locke Picker Calloway

Model Number: 0369158-1, K.N.I.G.H.T. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Model Number: 0369158-1, K.N.I.G.H.T.   Model Number: 0369158-1, K.N.I.G.H.T. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Model Number: 0369158-1, K.N.I.G.H.T. 290601-1
Back to top Go down

Model Number: 0369158-1, K.N.I.G.H.T.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Occultus Insulam :: Office Notes :: Character Database :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: