Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Svetlanskaya, Hakura I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Svetlanskaya, Hakura I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Svetlanskaya, Hakura I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Svetlanskaya, Hakura I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Svetlanskaya, Hakura I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Svetlanskaya, Hakura I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Svetlanskaya, Hakura I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Svetlanskaya, Hakura I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Svetlanskaya, Hakura I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Svetlanskaya, Hakura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakura Svetlanskaya

Hakura Svetlanskaya

Svetlanskaya, Hakura Empty
PostSubject: Svetlanskaya, Hakura   Svetlanskaya, Hakura I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:14 pm

Svetlanskaya, Hakura 241pky8
Occultus Insulam Application
"Welcome to Occultus Insulam, Hakura. Enjoy your stay~"

The Introduction
"I'll do what I always do best! And that means... I'm the HERO!"

-Birth Name: Hakura 
-Middle Name: Mary
-Surname: Svetlanskaya
-Age: Hakura looks about fourteen of fifteen years old, though she is really sixteen. 
-Date of Birth: June 14th 
-Race: Hakura is an Enchanted Creature and identifies herself most closely with the mages
-Grade: Hakura is a member of the junior class of the school.

The Appearance
"I have the silkiest hair in all of the world!"

-General Appearance: Hakura is a normal height for her age, four feet, five inches. She is roughly 130 Ibs and her skinny frame shows it. She has a normal sized bust as well as slightly curvy body, though it is not easily noticeable. Her skin has an olive tone to it, due to her Italian ancestry. 

Her hair color, though it is a dark brown, is usually described as chocolate brown. People describe it this way due to the way the light shines on her hair. It falls in soft curls down to her waist during the winter and only to right below her shoulders during the summer. She often keeps it in pigtails and a bright red bow usually is at the top of each 
pigtail. Occasionally, she will straighten her hair then put it in its usual style.

Her face is often described as "pretty" or even in more advanced terms "comely". She has large, brown eyes that switch between a chocolate brown and a dark shade of amber. Her eyelashes are a black color, dark enough to be seen without mascara; though Hakura wears makeup regardless. She has shell pink lips and a small nose that is proportionate to her face. Unlike most teenagers her age, her face is usually clear of acne, which makes her very happy.

Her wardrobe consists of simple dresses or skirts and blouses. She is often seen in a blue sundress. However, when she goes to school, she wears a black and red plaid skirt, a white blouse, a purple tie and a white sweater over the blouse and tie. She wears either heels or sneakers when out, depending on who she's with and what she's doing.
-Other:Hakura has her ears pierced twice. She often wears gold hoops in the lower holes and a diamond stud in the second holes. She also wears a gold crucifix around her neck on a gold chain.

The Character
"Hey Japan, want to see my butt?"
"Not if you pay me a million dollars..."

-Personality: Hakura considers herself “different”. Others consider her “refreshing” due to her kind and polite personality. She is usually quiet and keeps her grumbling to herself, though sometimes it slips out. She is polite to everyone and will often greet someone with a smile and handshake. Though she has been an only child her whole life, she likes to be around others because it makes her feel safer. She is kind and giving of herself to others; so much so that she often labels herself as “a people pleaser“. This is really a doubled edged sword, for some people take advantage of her and her the naïve side of her personality prevents her from seeing this. She is very loyal and stays by her friends’ sides, no matter what. Though she is loyal, she also has a hard time making friends because of what happened to her as a child. She is a very peaceful person, not willing to fight unless she is coerced or is sparring, but even then, she lets the other person win. Some call her “talented” as well, for she has a beautiful voice, though she herself denies it. She also has a tendency to mutter in Spanish under her breath when she becomes flustered or frustrated. She also has a tendency to use the little bit of sign language she knows while she it talking. She hides this by putting her hands behind her back. She doesn’t often get angry, but when she does, it is not very pleasant. She will slam doors, kick walls and sit with her knees to her chest, biting her lip very hard. When she is upset, she tries to put up metaphorical walls around herself so no one can help her. She refuses to show any weakness and only cries in her room. Like when she’s angry, she often sits with her knees to her chest, with her chin resting on her kneecaps. She is very clumsy and will play it off like it’s no big deal. She even jokes about it, which makes her feel less insecure about it. 
-Habits:

• Hakura chews on her lower lip whenever she is nervous. Sometimes, she doesn’t realize she is doing it.
  • She also has a habit of speaking on a higher level than her peers, which can be good but bad at the same time.

-Fears: Hakura is very much afraid of being left alone because she was very lonely as a child and often wished for company.
  • Reading- Hakura has been an avid reader since childhood. When she was lonely, books were her friends. Because of her reading, she has a somewhat high vocabulary level compared to some members of her class.
  • Writing- Hakura also has a fondness for writing. She often carries around a purple, leather bound notebook which holds all of her writing stories and ideas. She rarely shares it with anyone, for she dislikes her own writing due to her low self-esteem
  • The color blue- Hakura‘s favorite color is blue. Blue is also the color of her favorite dress as well as the color of the ocean and water.
  • Water- Since Hakura‘s element is water, she has a fondness for said element. She often likes to twirl it around her wrist when she is bored Sometimes, though, it has a tendency to snake up her arm and coil around it lightly, like a snake. She will often say that the water “is just attracted“ to her.
  • Sweet foods- Hakura has a sweet tooth to say the least. She likes all kinds of sugary snacks, like candy, cookies and cake. She has a tendency to get slightly hyper after eating sweets, so watch out.
  • Dogs- Hakura, though an animal lover by nature, prefers dogs over all other kinds of pets. To her, they symbolize loyalty and dependability. While she cannot keep a dog due to her residence, she hopes to one day obtain a vivacious creature that she can play with.
  • Children- Hakura is very fond of children due to their honest nature and humble appearance. She knows that not every child is the same, but she admires them for their youthful energy and slightly bizarre but amazing outlook on life.
  • Music- Like most teenagers, Hakura has a fondness for music. It helps her let her feelings out and express herself in a way which words cannot.

-Dislikes:

• Being alone- Hakura is a very social person and therefore, does not like to be alone. She was alone for most of her life, so she always prefers to have company. 
  • Spicy foods- Hakura dislikes spicy foods because they leave a bad taste in her mouth.
  • Being unable to express herself- Hakura sometimes finds herself unable to communicate her feelings due to her reserved nature. Often times when she becomes flustered, she will throw her hands up in frustration and walk away, mumbling to herself under her breath.
  • Complainers/Whiners- Hakura dislikes people who constantly complain because they have so much to do or so much homework when they actually have less than she herself does.

The Arsenal
"China, I choose you!"

-Special Ability: Hakura has the ability to do magic, as all magical creatures do. Contrary to popular belief, she does not carry around a spell book. Though, she does have some spells memorized and other times, she can chant certain words to activate a spell. However, she only uses her magic in self-defense or in times of dire need. Also, she cannot use her magic all the time. She must calm down after using it or she will “overdo it” and end up passed out on the floor. Also, she has trouble using her magic in front of others, for she feels a pressure that really isn’t there. 
-Weapon: Hakura, though she is a peaceful person, has a bow and a quiver of arrows as her weapon. The bow is made of high quality silver that has a spell cast on it that only Hakura may use it. The arrows are made of an unknown metal and most appear to be poisonous. While she is not very accurate, Hakura does know how to use her weapon. She will only use it in self-defense. 
-Element:  Water

The Epic
"Once upon a time, in a House called the Roman Empire...

-Lineage: Hakura never met her father, who died in a car accident before she was born. Hakura hasn’t seen her mother, whose name she has forgotten, since she left her house at the age of ten. 
-History:Hakura’s parents were very excited for the birth of their first child. Her mother had been so happy that she and her husband went out and bought everything the child needed during the fourth month of the pregnancy. However, the happy times did not last. 

On April 14, Hakura’s mother received a call that changed her life. She had been notified by the police that her husband had been a fatal car crash. The young woman started to weep and she put the phone back on the receiver. She placed a hand on her stomach, as if to comfort the child inside her. Her tears fell faster, knowing that her baby would never know who her father was. She would never know how kind, sweet or loving he was. Hakura’s mother continued to rub her stomach, murmuring softly.

“It’s okay, Hakura. Mommy’s here. We’ll be okay,” she whispered, blinking away the tears that blurred her vision. 
On June 14th, 1995, Hakura Mary Svetlanskaya was born. While it was one of the happiest days of her life, Hakura’s mother was very depressed after giving birth. The baby girl reminded her so much of her husband that it was painful to look at her while she was quiet. However, whenever the small baby cried, her mother would scoop her up and cradle her close, whispering in her ear. After being discharged from the hospital, Hakura’s mother returned home with her baby, living a relatively quiet life. She took off of work to be home with Hakura. 
When Hakura was old enough to attend school, her mother went back to work while Hakura learned. She liked her first  year in school very much. She had a few friends and she did very well. Her teachers often called her 'bright' and told her mother wonderful things about her. This pleased the young mother very much, for she wanted her daughter to make her father proud.
When Hakura started second grade, girls that had been her friends turned against her. They bullied her by calling her ugly, fat and stupid. She tried not to let it get to her, but she came home in tears almost every day. No one bothered to help her and the school did not bother to even look into the incidents. The rest of the time she was at home, Hakura isolated herself in her room, which troubled her mother very much. She took the young girl to three different counselors and nothing really worked.
When Hakura was ten years old, she discovered something about herself that she never knew. She was magical. She could make things bigger or smaller with a snap of her fingers. This scared her and caused her to run away from home before her mom came home from work. Hakura's mother came home to an empty house and a note on the table. She cried when she read it, not understanding why the young girl left.
Hakura lived in various free youth hostels in her brief time on the street. In a lounge at one of these hostels, she met her closest friend Hakiro. They had wanted to use the microwave at the same time and nearly ran into each other. They heated up their food one after the other and started to talk. Hakiro offered for Hakura to come and travel with him. She agreed and after a day or so, they set out.
Hakura received a letter from Hokkadio Academy High School  in Japan when she turned thirteen. She decided to go, though she knew it would kill Hakiro. He would be alone again... But, she had a chance to start over! The only thing that prevented her from saying yes was her feelings. Yes, Hakura had fallen in love with Hakiro. 

When she confronted him about it, Hakiro told Hakura that she should go, for it would be a chance for a new life. When she tried to protest, he simply traced his fingers along the fingers of her up-facing palm. 
The day Hakura left Hakiro was the most bittersweet day in her entire life. The ship was pulling into the harbor as the young pre-teens exchanged goodbyes.

"B-But what about you?" Hakura asked nervously, chewing on her lip.

Hakiro smiled sadly, wiping her tears away"It's okay, Hakura. I'll be okay. H-here this is for you."  

"T-thank you! Where did you get this?" she gasped, taking the bow and arrows from him carefully.

"I-I made it when I had that stint in the black smith's shop," he said sheepishly.

Hakura placed the weapon down and threw her arms around Hakiro, hugging him tightly. He swallowed thickly and held her close before whispering in her ear.

"Hakura, I love you," he murmured softly, stroking her hair.

She broke down into hysteric sobs and looked at him, "I-I love you too, Hakiro."

The ship's whistle blew and the two young lovers parted with a kiss and a promise of a bright future. Hakura boarded the ship with tears in her eyes, but she knew that Hakiro loved her. And that was all that mattered.
Hakura arrived at Hokkadio not knowing anyone. Her shyness and insecurity kept her from making many friends. In fact, she met her first friend in July, the second month she was there.

Hakura met her best friend Kriz in an odd way. The older girl had seen Hakura and had a panic attack, thinking she was a hunter. Kriz climbed a tree and Hakura tried to coax her out of it, only to be threatened by Kriz's pet wolf, Death. The wolf absolutely scared Hakura, but she and the wolf managed to convince Kriz to come down from the tree. 
The next friend Hakura made was a boy named Os. Oddly enough, he was a mage as well. Hakura introduced Os to Kriz and soon, the two mages fell in love. Hakura was very happy for her friends, though slightly jealous that she never had a chance to experience such a wonderful thing.
As fall and autumn approached, Hakura felt more and more alone. One day, she passed out on the beach and was found by her good friend, Mael. He brought her to the hospital and she woke up, dazed and disoriented. He was very kind to her and she was grateful to him for saving her life. In fact, she was so thankful, that she caught up with him a few days later and thanked him. They started talking and after a few more days, they started dating quietly.
Hakura enjoyed her relationship with Mael and she often refers to it as "one of the best times of her life". The time didn't last long, however and they slowly separated. However, they were still friends afterward, which made Hakura feel a lot better.
After her friend Kriz's death, Hakura became very upset and withdrew from mostly everyone. She tried to console Os, who was hit hard by the loss, but she often felt she was just aggravating him more. She decided that being alone was best and spent most of her time in solitude.
By the winter, everyone or mostly everyone was gone. Hakura spent all of her time alone, admiring nature through all seasons. She would talk to the animals just so she wouldn't be lonely. Also during that time, she started writing more and more, trying to improve her technique.
One day in January, Hakura heard an odd sound coming from a classroom down the hall from where she was. She went to investigate and was sucked into it, with only her notebook and pen. She landed in an unfamiliar place with a school setting. She stood up shakily, looking around before  speaking.

"Ow... Well, I guess I'm not in Kansas anymore," she murmured dryly as she headed hesitantly toward the school.

Template designed by Hakura. Steal and you die <3 Quotes are from Axis Powers Hetalia, owned by Funimation
Back to top Go down
Locke Picker Calloway

Svetlanskaya, Hakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Svetlanskaya, Hakura   Svetlanskaya, Hakura I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:06 am

Svetlanskaya, Hakura 290601-1
Back to top Go down

Svetlanskaya, Hakura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Occultus Insulam :: Office Notes :: Character Database :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: