Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Chiu, Chihaya Mae I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Chiu, Chihaya Mae I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Chiu, Chihaya Mae I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Chiu, Chihaya Mae I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Chiu, Chihaya Mae I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Chiu, Chihaya Mae I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Chiu, Chihaya Mae I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Chiu, Chihaya Mae I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Chiu, Chihaya Mae I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Chiu, Chihaya Mae

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chihaya Chiu

Chihaya Chiu

Chiu, Chihaya Mae Empty
PostSubject: Chiu, Chihaya Mae   Chiu, Chihaya Mae I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Chihaya Mae Chiu

I don't rule the school, I'm just one of it's guard
the persona
PERSONALITY: The difference between Chihaya and Céleste are quiet slim, considering they are twins. Since Céleste knows nothing of this, Chihaya has the upper hand. She's quiet headstrong and filled with spirit. She is greedy in a way that makes her character a bit interesting. Her flirtatious qualities are stronger than her sister's. Like her twin, maturity comes in the long run, but differs in some, yet less than likely since it is a family trait. She is generous and will give whatever she has to somebody in need-- after all; there are always people who lack more than she does. Disregarding friend or foe Chihaya cannot help but feel sympathy for someone she can see is suffering, although most of the time there isn't much she can do to help. Another thing is that she's the type of person who's always on the go, she can stand waiting, but is more likely to do something than not. Whilst the large majority of people wouldn't realise it Chihaya spends a lot of time reading people when she isn't talking to them. As such she is generally a very good judge of character after a first meeting. While Chihaya may seem like the person to speak out of turn, she can bring a certain level of joy to wherever she goes just by being there. Her smile can light up a room when it needs to. If someone's got a problem, then Chihaya probably has a solution, not that they will always like what she has to say. The fact that she spends so much time analysing people means that she can usually come with a solution to any social problem that arises. Having plenty of secrets herself, Chihaya knows exactly what it feels like to have your trust betrayed. If someone asks her to keep a secret she will do so until her death, even if it seems minor to her. Like her sister, manipulation is another thing they have in common, but Chihaya has learned to use this in ways where she can skip out of doing things she doesn't want to do or making people do things for her. She can be seen lazy, only if she has nothing better to do. Unlike her sister, she's not as paranoid, if she hears a rumor and if the topic is supposed to be aimed at her, she's more than likely to hunt down the person who started it and make them beg for mercy.

SEXUALITY: Chihaya long ago preferred females over male, but ever since the trust was broken somehow or another, she reverts back to males. Strictly now, she would rather have a man by her side. Not only to keep company, but to take care of her, although she can take care of herself, she likes the feeling of someone who she can keep her on her feet.

HABITS:
◆ Her habit of speaking out of turn has caused her into a heap of trouble. In most cases, she's been told to leave a certain meeting or has gotten kicked out of debate clubs.
◆Just like her sister, manipulation is always on the rise, giving Chihaya plenty of excuses for others to do. Sometimes however, she uses her manipulative abilities to help other people out.

FEARS:
◆ Fear of betrayal, of abandonment, and loneliness has always been something that's held a burden in her life, sometimes causing her to shun herself from other people.

✔ Favored with others and highly on the rise of attention, Chihaya likes to stand out. She thrives to be on top, even if it means kicking her sisters ass in return.
✔ Like Céleste, she likes the sight of blood. The sight of blood makes Chihaya's own blood boil with excitement. This liking seems to be the same as Céleste.
✔ Where Céleste likes cute things, Chihaya likes her video games. Growing up this was the only thing that her adoptive family could get Chihaya to calm down.

DISLIKES:
✘ Chihaya doesn't like being owned either; it's something that's never been a positive for her. Once when someone claimed her while they were playing a game, a switch went off and she brutally beat the person without realizing it.
✘ Her dislike for cute things is sure to be known. If she see's anything in plushy form that's smiling and staring at her, she tends to rip it into shreds.
✘ Lastly, she can't stand it if the school property is disturbed or destructed. Anything but that and she's alright.
the physique
GENERAL APPERANCE: Chihaya has been known to model. She's been seen in magazines before, understanding that this is a side job when she's not guarding the school. With her ever so gradient blue-jet-black hair and her commonly changing eye colors, her beauty has also been known for its magnificent. Despite the twin thing, Chihaya looks nothing like Céleste, yet their skin tone are the same. Chihaya weighs approximately one-hundred-and six pounds, equivalent to forty eight point one kilograms. Her height mimics that of Céleste, which is five foot and six inches. Her everyday wear is her school uniform, although she doesn't particularly like it. Other than that, Chihaya's style of clothing varies in numerous ways, except she tends to keep it to a chic style, not to fancy or over dressed.

OTHER: None. Chihaya doesn't like markings or holes on her body, exceptions of ear piercings of course.
the arsenal
SPECIAL ABILITY: "Occhi ingannatori" or in translation and better known as "Deceptive eyes". These eyes were designed to mislead her opponent by manipulation, distortion, or falsification. The use for these eyes are quiet simple, they change in color, which glows dim. The power of these eyes are to create an illusion based manipulation, where if she were to stare direct eye contact, she can create an illusion to manipulate her opponent. These illusions vary from strong to weak, depending on Chihaya's energy level. The outcome is only to trick her opponent by creating some kind of false image to side step an attack or confuse her opponent. The illusions can last up to at least two post, but if one were to figure out this ability, then its no good.

WEAPON: Don't mistake these fans as props, they're as sharp as a knife. Chihaya's preferred weapons are a set of fans, these fans were created for her during her rain as princess. Yes, she was a princess back in the day, royalty has always been something she's thrived to gain. These fans, if used for fighting has a set of lighting based attack where it can instead shocks a person instead of cutting them if were thrown, but if she was holding them, then the shock effect would not be there, the opponent would just get cut by the sharpness of the fans blades.
Spoiler:
the chronicles
ACTUAL AGE: Five hundred and one.

LINEAGE: Despite not being been there with her biological family, Chihaya knowns a vast amount of who they were and where they came from. She began questioning her adoptive family when she was only five, and as she grew up, she found out more and more about who she really was. She knew she didn't fit in with her adoptive family, so by the age of 20 she left them in search of her biological family, but soon found out that they had died in a car accident a few years back. However, after that knowledge, she found out that she wasn't just a twin, but a triplet, yet she never had the chance to meet her brother.

HISTORY: C. O. N. F. I. D. E. N. T. I. A. L.
Nineteen
FEMALE
LIGHTNING
SENIOR
KNIGHT STUDENT COUNCIL
DEMON
MAY 2
CREATED BY FRAPPLE
OF BtN

Back to top Go down
Alaric Anderson
Admin
Alaric Anderson

Chiu, Chihaya Mae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiu, Chihaya Mae   Chiu, Chihaya Mae I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:10 pm

Very nice, per usual~. Nice detail. Do be careful with that ability, however~.
Chiu, Chihaya Mae E99beq
Back to top Go down
https://occultusinsulam.forumotion.com

Chiu, Chihaya Mae
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Occultus Insulam :: Office Notes :: Character Database :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: