Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Ruler, Alex I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Ruler, Alex I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Ruler, Alex I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Ruler, Alex I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Ruler, Alex I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Ruler, Alex I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Ruler, Alex I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Ruler, Alex I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Ruler, Alex I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Ruler, Alex

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Ruler+

Ruler, Alex Empty
PostSubject: Ruler, Alex   Ruler, Alex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:15 pm

Alexander "Alex" Ruler

"Enjoy your life while you still have it."
the persona
Alex is laid back and easily amused but can be serious when needed to be. Often described as a slacker due to his "I Don't Care Attitude", he has been known to surpass all expectations of him. Typically, his day consists of furthering his knowledge of fighting skills, and exceeding his limits as much as possible. His dislikes bullies and protects all of those near and dear to him. Loves eating food more than a Saiyan.
the physique
Alex stands 5'7" tall and weighs approximately 195lbs. His body is muscular but not overly muscular like a bodybuilder's would be. He keeps his blond hair cut short and in spikes, and his eyes are a deep blue. Alex wears a pair of black denim jeans with a large red dragon spiraling around one leg, a white tanktop with a black shirt beneath it that has a hood, face mask and removable sleeves. His shoes are traditional sneakers, black and white with Ice Resistant Bottoms to prevent slipping, and he wears a set of wrist black wrist bands. The sleeves, hood, and face mask of his outfit are only worn when fighting or if its raining or cold.
the arsenal

Ability Name: Ice Dome
Description:
The Ice Dome is used primarily for defense. However in recent years, The Ruler Family have noticed it's capabilities as an offensive maneuver. Primarily, the user generates a complete sphere of solid Ice around their bodies (think Gaara of The Desert's Sand Barrier), While inside the Ice, the User begins to run in place, causing the dome to roll (due to Ruler Family wearing Ice Resistant Shoes, they do not slip)The user can then plow through numerous enemies. If used more than twice per topic, the user is rendered unconscious. This is a last resort type of technique if it used on the offensive, against less than five opponents. When facing a single opponent and using this technique for defense, the user can use it a maximum of three times per post with a ten post charging period between each use.

Weapon Name: Aura Sword
Description: A sleek sword designed to channel the auras of nature through disks. The disks were scattered across time and space by an unknown accident. The Ruler Family have tried for years to obtain them. The only one they've obtained so far is The Air. To activate a disk, the user simply places the disk upon the handle, and spins it, calling out the disk's name and an attack.
Disks: Fire, Air, Water, Forest, Earth, Beetle, Swordfish, and White Tiger

The Spin Sword:
Element Disks:
The Beetle Disk:
The Swordfish Disk:
The White Tiger Disk:

(NOTE: The other disks will be discovered in RP. My Character only brings with him the Air Disk)
the chronicles
Lineage: Jet and Fay Ruler (Deceased, Father and Mother)
Kar Ruler (Brother, Whereabouts unknown, Presumed Dead)
Akimaru Ruler (Uncle, Guardian Until Age 18, Whereabouts unknown)

Born to Jet and Faye Ruler, Alex was a healthy young man (with a tiger's tail). He grew up and learned martial arts from his father. By the age of 8, he was as skilled as his older brother, Kar, who was five years older. One night, at the age of nine, Alex and Kar were awakened by their mother. She was bloodied and battered as she urged them to get dressed and get out of the house. Kar immediately knew what was going and had apparently prepared for this, but Alex was left out in the dark as Kar ushered him away from their home. They were about fifteen yards away when they heard the explosion. Alex cringed as he felt Kar's hand grip his shoulder. Kneeling before him, Kar gave stern instructions: "Go to Uncle Akimaru's house. Tell him Jin found Dad, and I'm going after Jin. Stay with Uncle Akimaru until further notice," With that Kar handed Alex his backpack and took off back towards their house. Fear crept into Alex, but he turned and ran towards his uncle's house. THAT WOULD BE THE LAST TIME HE SAW KAR.

Two years would pass before Alex heard from Kar. An eagle arrived at his bedroom window with a letter. Kar explained that Akimaru would be teaching Alex where their father left off with martial arts. He was resting in a position that he could not disclose in case the letter was intercepted. "Alex, my brother. I failed to avenge our parents murders. You've got to harness your animality and become one with yourself. Unlock your potential under the guidance of Akimaru and avenge our family," Those words would become embedded in his mind. HIS BROTHER had FAILED.

Over the course of the five years, Alex and Akimaru trained and pushed their bodies to their limit. Akimaru decided it was time that Alex learned about his lineage.

"Jet was once a powerful and feared Tiger Warrior. His pride was the most feared of all Were-Animals. He once helped an ancient king, who granted Jet one wish. Jet wished to be relieved of his Were-Curse. The king warned that the curse would be lifted but could still be passed on. That explains your tail and how you're able to land on your feet when you fall most of the time. " Akimaru explained. "Kar sought out that King and questioned him. The king reveals that you have the controlled power of both human and were-beast. He prophesized that you would be the one to mutate into the Were-Tiger and avenge your parents murders. To that, my son, I suggest you seek out the Spin Disks to use alongside your Spin Sword. I can grant you access to your first disk, The Air Disk. Take this and venture to the Occultus Insulam. There is a teaching job available and you have learned much in the last years and I believe teaching those children, will also aid you uncovering some clues as to where Jin is hiding." Akimaru stated.

Alex nodded and continued his training. At the young age of fifteen, Alex doubted landing the job, so he continued training and increasing his knowledge of fighting styles, fighting techniques, and gaining an understanding on how to deal with situations in real life. by the age of Twenty, Alex had mastered the Tiger Fighting Style and controlled his Spin Sword very well. Akimaru, the Ruler Family's best swordsman, was hardly able to keep up with his prowess.

"My son, it is time you named your blade," Akimaru stated.
"I shall call it, Mesa, short for Master Elemental Sword Assault," Alex exlaimed, raising the blade to the sky. "Uncle, today I will apply for that Physical Education Teaching Job," Alex said, as he returned to the house and made the phone call.
Male
Ice
Teacher
Physical Education Teacher
Human/Were-Tiger Hybrid
02/22
CREATED BY FRAPPLE
OF BtN

Back to top Go down
Hakura Svetlanskaya

Hakura Svetlanskaya

Ruler, Alex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruler, Alex   Ruler, Alex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Wonderful! This was very well written and I enjoyed reading it. Just be careful with that ability as well as your weapon~
Ruler, Alex 5911y
Back to top Go down

Ruler, Alex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Occultus Insulam :: Office Notes :: Character Database :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: