Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Erulissë, Vanlanthiriel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Erulissë, Vanlanthiriel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Erulissë, Vanlanthiriel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Erulissë, Vanlanthiriel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Erulissë, Vanlanthiriel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Erulissë, Vanlanthiriel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Erulissë, Vanlanthiriel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Erulissë, Vanlanthiriel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Erulissë, Vanlanthiriel I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Erulissë, Vanlanthiriel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Erulissë, Vanlanthiriel Empty
PostSubject: Erulissë, Vanlanthiriel   Erulissë, Vanlanthiriel I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:06 am

Vanlanthiriel Alya Erulissë

One line of lyrics/quote relevant to your character here!
Erulissë, Vanlanthiriel 704090-1
A G E — 17 (17)
G E N D E R —Female
Y E A R —Junior
R A C E — Enchanted (Mermaid)
B I R T H D A Y —24th of December
O C C U P A T I O N —Classified
E L E M E N T —Ice

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Though through children's stories Mermaids were changed from their original place in legend, luring sailors to their deaths and drowning those who got too close, to being sweet and kind creatures, many of the more recent mermaids even matching the new standard. Vanlanthiriel, on the other hand fits the bill of the original legends. Much like a shark, Van is quite aggressive in her actions and often goes after what she wants until she gets it. She's blatantly direct, but if the direct route doesn't get her what she wants she finds another way into it, through either trickery or an indirect way, 'sneaking up' on what she wants and 'taking it by surprise'. She often can't decide on one single thing that she wants, including people, and may switch up targets suddenly, or after she gets what she was looking for from the previous one. She also enjoys to live up to the original Mermaid legend and may attempt to drown someone or lure sailors into the rocks to crash their boats.

L I K E SD I S L I K E S
■ Water■ Dry heat
■ Getting what she wants■ Being denied what she wants
■ Sweet things■ Sour things

H A B I T SF E A R S
■ Being straight forward■ Drying up in extreme heat.
■ Pulling people into the water even when she doesn't particularly mean to.

P H Y S I Q U E

When in her true form, Vanlanthiriel's skin is a light blue, the scaly fish like tail that starts at her hips a darker blue, the flippers at the end of her tail a tan color. Her ears have a fin like resemblance and she has gills on her neck. Van's hair is long and blonde, her bangs off to the right side. Though she doesn't usually have anything covering her top in this form she normally finds something to cover herself, either using her hair, her arms or the dark water, her eyes varying between a blue and a red.

In her human form, Vanlanthiriel looks fairly normal. Her ears are shaped normally and her eyes are always blue. Her skin is slightly tanned and her hair remains the same, long and blonde. She is always clothed in this form, but contact with water returns her to her mermaid form, making it hard for her to shower, so she normally bathes.

H E I G H TW E I G H T
■ 6 feet and 10 inches. (Human 5'8")■ 200lbs. (Human 130lbs)

A R S E N A L

A B I L I T Y
Siren-
As the mermaids in the original legend do, Vanlanthiriel can use her voice to lure people near her, through singing. This is generally used to bring people over to the edge of the water so she can easily take hold of them and pull them in, or to attract sailors in boats over near rocks to cause them to crash. This ability only works for two posts and can be fought against by those with a strong will. All it does is bring people close to her.

W E A P O N
None.

R O O T S & R E L A T I O N S

L I N E A G E
■ Mother—Adanessa {Missing}
■ Father—Sanchez {Alive and well.}

H I S T O R Y
Vanlanthiriel was born to Adanessa, a mermaid, and Sanchez, a human. Despite the fact that her father was human Van is not a half-breed, but rather a full mermaid. This is due in part to a genetic sequence that causes the 'human' cells to mutate once a child has been conceived. It allows for mermaids to mate with male humans when in need of a population boost without creating a mongrel. For the first five years of her life, Van was raised by her father, her mother never being around. On her sixth birthday, though, her mother showed up and took her away to the water, causing her true form to be revealed. She was raised until age 16 by her mother, then. She never worried about her father, and never really cared about him as she realized that he was just an instrument in her birth, nothing more. At the age of 17 she was considered to be full grown and let out on her own, her mother quickly going 'missing'. She arrived to this place on her own accord, having stumbled upon it while swimming around and took a liking to it.
Created by CAIRO of BTN ; inspired by MINNIE of BTN
Back to top Go down
Alaric Anderson
Admin
Alaric Anderson

Erulissë, Vanlanthiriel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erulissë, Vanlanthiriel   Erulissë, Vanlanthiriel I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:10 am

Erulissë, Vanlanthiriel 1zggkqs
Back to top Go down
https://occultusinsulam.forumotion.com

Erulissë, Vanlanthiriel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Occultus Insulam :: Office Notes :: Character Database :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: