Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Robespierre, Gavin  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Robespierre, Gavin  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Robespierre, Gavin  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Robespierre, Gavin  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Robespierre, Gavin  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Robespierre, Gavin  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Robespierre, Gavin  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Robespierre, Gavin  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Robespierre, Gavin  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Robespierre, Gavin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gavin Robespierre

Gavin Robespierre

Robespierre, Gavin  Empty
PostSubject: Robespierre, Gavin    Robespierre, Gavin  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Gavin Jocelyn Robespierre

We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
Robespierre, Gavin  25207735
A G E — Seventeen (Seventeen)
G E N D E R — Male
Y E A R — Sophomore
R A C E — Nephilim (Angel/Human)
B I R T H D A Y — January Fourth
O C C U P A T I O N — Librarian Assistant and Student Council
E L E M E N T — Lightning

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Not much personality wise is known of Gavin. Not many people can grasp his personality due to the fact he doesn't usually go out in public. He is a kind person, nevertheless, thinking of others before himself. He is a charming young man, showing forgiveness to mostly anything. There is one thing, however, that sticks out about his personality, and that is his sympathy. His emotions are on a high level, however, it takes a lot for him to cry. Gavin certainly has a lot of self control. There are rare moments when he will get angered and suddenly burst.

There is a secret he prefers to keep. Unknown to mostly everyone, he is slowly dying. Due to this case, he appreciates everything and loves no one. His attitude towards other people is rather bittersweet. Despite his illness, which is quite similar to tuberculosis, he holds no hatred for the living; he is not the type of person to show jealousy. Sometimes, he gets a little angered on how most do not appreciate their lives. The only problem with Gavin's personality is that he does not lie, but he also does not tell people everything. He prefers to not give everything about himself away.

He portrays an extrovert that is willing to help anyone who requires it. There are things he will deny doing, though. Gavin is not exactly what most refer to as a push-over. He knows how to stand on his own two feet. As a Nephilim, he is a very passive person, but due to his human half, he can be domineering. Out of preference, Gavin prefers females on a "partner" level. If one is to get on his bad side, he will loathe them with a passion. Through his sweet exterior, he has a very, very deep set hatred for those who get on his bad side, and he will make their lives Hell.

L I K E SD I S L I K E S
■ Sakura Petals■ Rude People
■ Playing His Violin■ Dishonesty
■ Sweets■ His Medicine

H A B I T SF E A R S
■ Addressing others Formally■ Growing Too Attached to Others
■ Pacing Back and Forth

P H Y S I Q U E

From head to toe, Gavin appears to be a rather well kept man. His hair is a silver that remains spiked. The length normally reaches to his shoulders, but due to spiking, it reaches to the nape of his neck in length. It has a soft feeling to it due to the fact he does not add harsh chemicals to his hair. Most are surprised to hear his hair had faded to silver. His skin is very pale, almost sickly. However, he holds no scars, markings, or anything of the like, having a smooth, flawless complexion. His body is slender, but do not let appearances be fooled. Each muscle is carved quite expertly, but he still remains lightweight. Gavin's eyesight is exactly 20/20. His irises are a beautiful shade of emerald. His eyes give a calm appearance, yet rage much like a storm. The solid black pupils remain in the dead center of both of his eyes. When he smiles, his teeth can be described as purely white. As for his attire, he is normally seen in a uniform of some sorts. His torso consists of a green v-neck shirt with long sleeves. Over that is a white dress shirt that remains unbuttoned. Finally, to finish off the torso, he usually wears a black jacket. It, too, is open. Through loops on the jacket is a black sash. It is actually a belt for martial arts. For pants, he prefers black dress pants with a white belt. His shoes differ from sneakers that hold an equal mixture of black and white, or simply black boots. He holds three piercings, one in the lobe of his left ear, and two in the cartilege of his right ear. Around his neck is a necklace in which his family ring hangs off of.

H E I G H TW E I G H T
■ Five feet and Ten inches.■ 120 lbs.

A R S E N A L

A B I L I T Y
None

W E A P O N
Klavier - Gavin's weapon of choice is actually something many would not expect. He carries a violin, painted a pure black. The strings, unlike a normal violin, are gold. The bow is also black with a gold wire part. It can be played like a normal weapon, but what most do not expect is the fact that the bow, as well as the neck of the violin are actually weapons. The sword in concealed in the neck, is respectfully entitled "Percute," which is strike in Latin. As for the bow, it is entitled "Patronus," which is Latin for protector. The weapon is disguised as an instrument due to Gavin's love for music. Both are very sharp, but the hidden sword is meant for heavy attacks while the bow is meant for defense and swift attacks. The sword is held in his left hand while the bow remains in his right. That is normally comfortable for him, but he can switch in between. What most people do not know is that the rest of the weapon is simply a normal violin.

R O O T S & R E L A T I O N S

L I N E A G E
■ Mother—Jocelyn Robespierre {Deceased}
■ Father—Benedict Robespierre {Deceased}
■ Sister—Charlotte "Lottie" Robespierre {Deceased}

H I S T O R Y
Gavin Jocelyn Robespierre was born to Jocelyn and Benedict Robespierre. However, Gavin never did get to know his mother due to the fact she died during delivery. This is what caused his father to give him the middle name Jocelyn, in respect for the death of his mother. He was the younger child of two children. His older sister, Charlotte, was two at the time of his birth. Despite the fact his name is French, he was born of Chinese decent. His home city is Shanghai. His family was a happy one, like most. His father was also a Nephilim, but his mother was human. Despite this, for both children, the Nephilim blood was stronger.

At the age of five, Gavin began to learn how to play the violin. He had always loved music. His sister, now age seven, was busy with schooling. Both children were forced to be prodigies. Their father forced them to do their best. He was a bit controlling, forcing his decisions upon his children. However, around the time Gavin turned six, their father began leaving them at home, having to go away for business affairs.

"Lottie?" he asked in a quiet voice. "Do you think dad hates us? Hates me for being the cause of mom's death?"

Charlotte, age eight, laughed with a smile, tucking a strand of her brother's black hair behind his ear. "Of course not."

The two, unlike most siblings, remained close. They had their arguements, but were quick to forgive and forget. Age eleven, Gavin found himself working hard. He was tied into school work. His father, working as a defense lawyer, was away. He was working on a case for someone that was related to his teacher at the time. It seemed as if his father had failed to protect the man. The teacher, instructed by the guidance of his father, was told to make Gavin repeat the grade for his father's loss.

Repetition of the grade completely crushed Gavin. He was a year older than the other students now, yet he felt inferior. Throughout that year, he forced himself to do better, believing it was his fault he had to repeat the grade. Taking his frustration out through playing violin, his father bought him a new one. It was black with golden strings. It was indeed beautiful.

Upon practicing with his violin, he learned that it was meant as a weapon. His father had known this, wishing his son to have a form of self defense. He learned how to use both, careful to keep them concealed during school hours. By age fifteen, his life had taken a turn for the worse. He came home to emptiness. Before he could move, something had grabbed him.

Upon waking up, Gavin found that he was strapped to a chair beside his father. His father remained binded to his seat with chains and several of the like. A grotesque creature stepped out before them, swaying its tail back and forth. The eyes were the same cruel gold he had come to know in both years of fifth grade. It was his teacher from those years.

"So," the demon began. "It seems my father was given the death sentence do to your folly, Mister Robespierre. Now, watch as I kill what you treasure."

Before Benedict could give a rebuttal, the demon stepped in front of Gavin, wrapping its slender claws around his neck. The teen gasped sharply as its claws sunk into his skin. The feeling was acidic. The demon released him. After that, everything for him went black. He began convulsing. His hearing faded in and out. The force of his convulsing caused his chair to fall back. His father screamed his name, only to be silenced by the demon lashing its tail out at him. The demon's tail appeared to be like a stinger a scorpion may have.

It was exactly three days of Gavin reacting to the sudden injection. Suddenly, his suffering came to an end. His eyes opened up. He writhed in a cold sweat. His father had been silenced, killed by the demon. He was lifted to his feet, unstrapped and the like. The demon grinned sharply, lifting a spear it had brought along. Pressing the tip against Gavin's skin, he only tested the water of how much more he would put the child through. With a grin, the demon chose to be merciful. It stabbed the spear straight through Gavin's chest, estimating where his heart would be.

Before the demon could react, Charlotte had entered, sending an arrow straight through the back of the demon's head. She, now seventeen, had more practice than Gavin. She growled in rage, muttering in a language that sounded like crackling fire. The arrow in the demon's head burned with a brilliant, holy light. The demon screamed, eventually burning to ashes. Charlotte ran to her brother, careful in removing the spear. His irises had faded to an almost white.

"Lottie... My dear sister Lottie. I'm dying," Gavin was in between smiling and sobbing.

"No, you're not!" she barked. "As your older sister, I will not let that happen!"

"There's nothing you can--!"

Gavin coughed roughly, blood spilling from his lips. His sister pressed a finger to his lips, silencing him for now.

"There is," she muttered. "It's a family secret."

Gavin did not speak, but only watched. She pressed something to her wrist, cutting it. He felt himself slide down the wall behind him. His sister knelt down, working carefully. There was something she was doing to keep him there. More mumbling that sounded like crackling fire escaped his sister's lips. Finally, she collapsed. Something she had done caused her to transfer her life source to her brother. It caused her to die, of course. Standing on his feet, Gavin looked down in shock. There was nothing he could do. Finally, he seemed to close his eyes.

The next day, he woke up, bandaged. Over him stood a doctor. He smiled, telling Gavin how fortunate he was to be living. In the seat beside his bed sat someone that was part of his family. It was his uncle Cyrus. After the doctor left, his uncle explained his current condition. The same acidic feeling from days ago burned in his throat. He coughed, blood forcing out from behind his lips. His uncle stared in shock.

After further analysis, Gavin learned the acid the demon had injected him with was an illness of some sorts. There was no known cure for it. Simply, he would have to take medication for it. Of course, all the medicine did was slow his death. Either way, he had to accept the fact that he would die sooner or later.

Years prior to the events that took place, about two, Gavin found himself wandering the former Robespierre estate. He carried his violin at his side. Something caused him to come back. Someone stood in front of the door. It looked just like his sister.

"L - Lottie!"

He ran towards the figure, but no sooner he did that, he found himself falling. He fell until he was submerged into water. Forcing himself to swim, he found an island. It seemed to be inhabited. Someone had helped him out of the water, and told him where he was, and that there was no way he was escaping.
Created by CAIRO of BTN ; inspired by MINNIE of BTN
Robespierre, Gavin  3a52U
Back to top Go down

Robespierre, Gavin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Occultus Insulam :: Office Notes :: Character Database :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: