Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Victoriana, Jeremie (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Victoriana, Jeremie (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Victoriana, Jeremie (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Victoriana, Jeremie (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Victoriana, Jeremie (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Victoriana, Jeremie (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Victoriana, Jeremie (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Victoriana, Jeremie (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Victoriana, Jeremie (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Victoriana, Jeremie (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremie Victoriana

Jeremie Victoriana

Victoriana, Jeremie (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Victoriana, Jeremie (W.I.P)   Victoriana, Jeremie (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:51 am

Jeremie Louis Victoriana~

"Closets are for clothes, not people."
the persona
Hello all you gutter sluts and bubble butts~ Well, isn't it just a treat to see most of your lovely faces! Now that you've all been brought to light by my presence, allow me to be the first to tell you all about myself.~ *clears throat* I, am Jeremie Louis Victoriana.(Fabulous name, i know~ <3) Born on the pretty little day of June 21st, as i'm proud to say, i am g-. *Throws a heel at the kid in the back seat* Ughh, My God! Piece of shit, no respect these days, i swear! *hairflips* Anyways, what i was about to say before i was so RUDELY INTERRUPTED! Was that yes, i am gay. Sorry ladies, though you all look so yummy in those fabulous dresses i made all of you, i'm just not into your. *Gestures hands over chest then lower front area.* Lumps, mmkay? I'm sorry, but they're just fuckin weird to me. Though i will admit, i am quite the ass man~ ^_~ *winks before clicking tongue* Tch, Now, now ladies~ No tears, you'll smear your mascara. And besides, you're all welcome to be my besties~! I mean, whats a superstar without his darling little pets right?~ *Crosses legs casually while folding his hands on his lap.* So, anyways! I guess you can say i'm overly passionate about what i do. Music is my life! As long as the latest styles and fashions and what not~ -waves hand- So, yes. Shopping is another one of my favorite hobbies, and nothings wrong with that! -huffs- Oh! I also love yummy foods. Mostly sweets, yeah, the kind that melt in my mouth and bring that orgasmic tingling feeling of magical happiness that no amount of sex can give. (Sometimes Though i also love being active. I know, i know. Its strange to hear, most people think all stereotypical homos who's category that i fit into, would detest ANYTHING to do with sports and that involves sweat and messing up the hair. But that's not the case my dears. *Wags finger while shaking head.* I agree with one thing, sweat is gross and what not but its not that big of a deal, nothing that a good hour shower can't fix. And as for my hair? Pfft, please. My hair will ALWAYS look fabulously luscious and golden no matter what style its in. -hair toss- Plus, i like to be creative~ And nothings wrong with the messy style, its wild, sexy, and oh is it FIERCE! *Snaps fingers* Mmm! Anyways, i personally like being active. Because not only does it give me excuses to shop and show off my skills, it also keeps my body in shape and helps it look as great as always and keeps it from becoming what i fear the most. Fat. *shudders* Out of everything i fear more than bad grades, ugly mean people, and vaginas (Why? What the hell do you mean WHY?! Its like a fucking black hole down there! Now shut up, you're being rude. >:|). I have a tremendous phobia of gaining weight that's not muscle because its not good. For me, or my beautiful complexion. Same with anybody! I can't stand it when people purposely ruin themselves, like wear shitty clothing and wear cheap old dog shit they call "make up" to smear all over their faces like they don't deserve better when they do! (Don't laugh, its true. And if you're gonna be that way you can get the hell out of here! No? Then shut the fuck up! Thank you. :D) So despite how "self absorbed" i may seem, i care about people. Just certain types. Like friends and stuff like that. *shrugs* Sooo, that's pretty much it. So Now that we're done here. Lets move on to the next part shall we?
the physique
Okay, now here's my most favourite part of this whole application thing! This is the part where i tell you lovable stalkers who have been reading this of how ridiculously beautiful i fucking am. Like, legitimately, go ask anyone who knows me. I've got the most lush, blonde locks that you'll ever feel and see. (Pfft, if i LET you.) Perfect in length, with the right amount of shine, and Its probably softer than silk, that's how good it is. And it smells good too~ Like strawberries, (No! not like perfume, none of that fake shit >:|) sweet and all natural. <3 Its that amazing. My skin? Flawless! Literally, not a single scar, bruise, or hair on this creamy white complexion~ And whats best? I radiate with the yummy smell of vanilla. Why? Cause i take good care of myself! Duh. No zits ever get on my face, everything's in place and well proportioned with the rest of me. Though i've gotta say, i love my eyes. I mean, who wouldn't? They're gorgeous! Long lashes to frame these bright, sparkling pools of blue that just glisten with lustful ferocity and undying passion. My nose is slim and well shaped, never broke it once surprisingly and to top it off. A good pair of lips, thin, but full enough to give kisses. REALLY good kisses.~ And a good strong set of pearly whites with a sweet touch of mint on my breath at all times. (Again, i make sure i KEEP it that way. Because unlike you other nasties, i strongly believe in brushing my teeth, flossing, and mouth wash.) Okay, now my body. Now, a lot of stupid people of little importance and intelligence think its funny to make fun of my build. I admit it, i'm not the tallest guy in the academy. Hell, i'm barely taller than the average woman. My height the sum around five feet and four inches, given up to maybe three, four more inches but that's mostly depending on the footwear i choose to wear that day. And as for my build, compared to the rest of the hotties, (like my Jetty~ <3 Love that guy!) Is like a woman's. Slender and rather small, though full enough to bring shape to my shoulders and built enough to make me lean, same with my arms and legs, they may not be buff but they're lithe, and defined.(Especially my legs~ Who wears short shorts?! Meee!). Though i'm pretty sure i don't weigh any more than 80 to 90ibs. Because lets face it, despite my addiction to large amounts of yummy foods, my fast metabolism and my ultimate phobia of becoming as fat as Rosie O Donnell (I mean seriously, look at that bitch. Shes probably got as much, maybe more layers of wrinkles under her chin than my history book could wish for. And also, have you SEEN the size of her ass?!-shudders- Oh, God. Hold up a sec.- inhales slowly and exhales "Fierce....Fierce......pretty in, ugly out....-sighs- Much better.." -flips hair-) prevents me from ever slacking off physically. So yeah, not the manliest sex with a stick in the world, but being as beautiful as a women is good enough for me~~ <3 Now, on to my attire. Basically, anything that's in style and fits me right. Though i usually prefer my usual trademark attire. A long, dark purple jacket over a white long sleeve button up, styled up with a thin cashmere green vest and a cute black bow tie at the neck. With a cute, sassy pair of black booty shorts to compliment my equally adorable ass and thin thigh high socks with a kick ass pair of dark brown boots with a good three inch heel to bring up a boost. As for markings, i have one. A golden pentagram engraved along the center of my tongue, both a blessing and yet a curse at times. Though why think negatively right? haha. Anyways! Next topic! *claps hands*
the arsenal
Special Ability: Partager French for the phrase "To share" the pentagram that is engraved on his tongue grants him the magical ability to extract oral knowledge from a person, and achieve it himself, or give it to someone else from a simple kiss. Whether its to recall a certain conversation, learn a different language, or to improve a vocal skill (Singing, voice imitation, ect).

Weapon: In hidden form, it looks like a small silver tube of lipstick. Once its twisted to the sound of the 'click' it expands into a long, six foot tall silver bo staff that Jeremie uses for close, and long distance combat.

Strengths:
*Element
*Flexibility
*Agility
*Stealth
*Creativity

Weaknesses:
*Temper
*Recklessness
*Cockiness
*Refusal to accept defeat.
*Anything that the element of wind is weak against.

the chronicles
Family: Elliot & Rebecca Victoriana. (Mommy and Daddy dearest. I was sooo glad when they died -_-;)
Friends: Renge:- BFFL right here. Second to Jetty, there's no one else whom i love more~ <3 The best shopping partner, and the sweetest of the two of us! God, i love her to death~ Hurt her and i PROMISE you i will curb stomp your ass with my new stilettos. > Count on it!

Jett:- Oh! Jetty! my dearest schnookums~~ How do i put this? He is,the object of my undying affections and basically the most sexiest man to walk the earth. <3 You'd have to be fucking CRAZY not to love him. (Not like the way i do, i'd have to kill you if you did.)
Fifteen
Male
Air
Sophomore
Drama club leader, self proclaimed fashionista, Hair dresser, and Artist.
Mage
YOUR DOB (M/D) HERE
CREATED BY FRAPPLE
OF BtN

Back to top Go down

Victoriana, Jeremie (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Occultus Insulam :: Office Notes :: Character Database :: Pending Characters-
Jump to: