Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Rei Komata I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Rei Komata I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Rei Komata I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Rei Komata I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Rei Komata I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Rei Komata I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Rei Komata I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Rei Komata I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Rei Komata I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Rei Komata

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei Komata

Rei Komata

Rei Komata Empty
PostSubject: Rei Komata   Rei Komata I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Rei Komata Fear-3-fettel-face
Occultus Insulam Application
"Welcome to Occultus Insulam, Rei. Enjoy your stay~"

The Introduction
"I'll do what I always do best! And that means... I'm the HERO!"

-Birth Name: Rei
-Middle Name: Kuro
-Surname: Komata
-Date of Birth: 3/14
-Race: Vampire
-Grade: Teacher

The Appearance
"I have the silkiest hair in all of the world!"

-General Appearance: Rei constantly has a red aura around him, though it's size and density changes with his output of both emotion and energy. He always has his hair thin and flat on his head. He wears his black suit everywhere, and has many copies of said jumpsuit. He is rather thin, but as a vampire, possesses unnatural strength. Unlike most vampires, all of his teeth are fangs. He states this is due to his strange type of vampirism. He has a gaunt face with lines going down his cheeks making him seem rather strict, though the insane smile on his face points towards the exact opposite. He has red eyes, and seems to be in love with the colors red and black. He weighs around one hundred and eighty pounds, and is about six feet tall.
-Other: He has a scar on the center of his forhead. It is constantly red, and is the only scar he has.

The Character
"Hey Japan, want to see my butt?"
"Not if you pay me a million dollars..."

-Personality: Though many think of him as a psychopathic madman, he is actually quite sane. He simply finds it fun to act as though he was insane. He possesses a incredible mastery over all of his emotions, litteraly able to change what mood he is in to the one he wants. He is often a sarcastic smartass. His methods of teaching are.. .questionable, but he certianly gets the job done. He is known to possess an IQ of one hundred sixty five. He has a significant understanding of math, science, and especially logic. He has a horrible memory, but can easily recall anything once he needs it. He once suggested that it was due more to his enlarged portion of the brain which handled logic and math. He loves to meddle in the lives of others, for both good and bad, either way, its often wise to take his advice.
-Habits:

• He enjoys manipulating people and making them struggle, usually giving them a reward afterwards indirectly.
  • He has a habbit of giving advice to people in need, even when they dont want it.

-Fears: After living for 320 years, he has embraced death and fears nothing. As most vampires fear living forever, Rei wouldnt mind, he loves to see technology and people advance and grow. As for death, he sees it as a release and as a break from life rather than the inevitable end of his existence.
  • He loves any kind of sweets.
  • He loves to invent new ideas and objects.
  • He loves to have any form of sexual intercourse.

-Dislikes:

• He hates when people ask him what he dislikes.
  • He hates disrespect towards anyone.
  • He hates when people use formalities. In class he simply has people say his last name instead of "Mr."

The Arsenal
"China, I choose you!"

-Special Ability: Rei is able to manipulate darkness and transform it into solids, and even turn into it himself. This allows him to phase and teleport where there is darkness or shadows. He can create darkness from his red aura, allowing him to work in places where even no darkness is present. Light does not simply destroy all his abilities, but disables all but teleporting, temporarily of course.
-Weapon: -
-Element: Darkness

The Epic
"Once upon a time, in a House called the Roman Empire...

-Lineage: Unknown
-History: None of anyone's business.

Template designed by Hakura. Steal and you die <3 Quotes are from Axis Powers Hetalia, owned by Funimation
Back to top Go down
Alaric Anderson
Admin
Alaric Anderson

Rei Komata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Komata   Rei Komata I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:09 am

Rei Komata 2vanxop
Back to top Go down
https://occultusinsulam.forumotion.com

Rei Komata
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Occultus Insulam :: Office Notes :: Character Database :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: