Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Crooked tree Forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

Crooked tree Forest Empty
PostSubject: Crooked tree Forest   Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:57 pm

Crooked tree forest is a very dark forest that sunlight cannot reach. Due to the way the trees have grown there is no sunlight inside.

Crooked tree Forest Crookedtreeforest-1
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

PostSubject: Re: Crooked tree Forest   Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:13 am

Eona walked slowly through the dark quiet forest. She was very grateful for her cat vision because without it she might not have been able to see a thing. As she walked she hummed the song So alone quietly to herself. It was so quiet in the forest even the tiniest sound of a twig would make the girl jump. A soft light breeze blew her white cape around her and rustled her soft white hair. Her cat ears pricked at a noise and focusing on that she tripped over a root and fell. She whimpered softly holding her side, for when she fell she landed on a rock and it had cut her side. It wasn't very bad but it stung. "God I'm so freaking clumsy." she muttered to herself she sat up and pulled her knees to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Persephone Enyo

Persephone Enyo

PostSubject: Re: Crooked tree Forest   Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:20 am

Persephone had been out of Hell for at least a week now, giving her enough time to come to terms with the fact that her queen had replaced her. The depression had settled deep inside of the back of her mind, being hidden. Though if anyone happened to mention something that would bring up thoughts of her it would likely strike again. She was back to her usual mischievous self -since her death- as she leaped quietly from tree to tree, making a mistake at one point and causing a tree branch to break. As she started to fall with it she caught onto a different branch, pulling herself back into the shadows, peaking about with her bluish green eyes. Her eyesight was well, since she was a demon...that and more specifically she was a Nightmare, so she was often out and about during night. She caught sight of a girl, one who fell when she became absorbed in the sound that Persephone had just created. She got a smirk on her face and carefully as well as quietly climbed higher into the tree, keeping herself covered in a shroud of darkness as she called out, "Oh dear, do be careful now. You never know what creatures might be lurking about that like blood."
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

PostSubject: Re: Crooked tree Forest   Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:54 pm

Eona kept her knees pulled up to her chest and wrapped her tail around her legs carefully. She grimaced as her tail twitched and hit a scratch on her leg. Her ears pricked at another sound and she shook off the feeling of being watched. She hummed softly to herself and yawned softly. At the sudden sound of another voice she jumped and almost shrieked. "Who's there?" she called out. Her voice shook slightly making it known that she was scared. Not knowing what else to do she stood up and looked around hoping to spot who or what had called to her.
Back to top Go down
Persephone Enyo

Persephone Enyo

PostSubject: Re: Crooked tree Forest   Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Persephone snickered slightly at the reaction she had received...she felt better by being back to her old games. This time she allowed the skittering of her claws against the tree bark to be heard as she climbed up the tree a bit further before turning some, leaping across to the other. This time she used the weapon that was attached to her hand to dig into the tree, a tearing sound being heard as she slid down it a little ways before the weapon bringing her to a stop. It held her there until she dropped down, landing on the branch below with a light noise. She was only heard this time because she willed it. She wanted her presence to be known. She rested crouched with her one hand against the tree while with her right, the blades between her fingers rested against it, leaving her elbow resting bent on her knee. The thing visible of her in the dark were two red eyes. She stared at the girl, a smirk growing across her face to reveal razor sharp teeth. She wasn't completely disguised as a woman like she usually was...there were some demonic features being revealed. "Who's there...? Why, I am. Or am I just something from your imagination?"

((The weapon:
Spoiler:
))
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

PostSubject: Re: Crooked tree Forest   Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:56 pm

Eona shook with fear. She knew she shouldn't have come in this part of the forest. At every noise she heard she jumped. The fur on her tail was puffed out making it look bigger. As she heard the tearing sound she spun around to face another of the trees. She watched it for movement but couldn't see anything yet. As she watched she spotted a figure jumping down onto a branch. All she could see how ever was a pair of red eyes. "Wh-who are you? What do you want from me?" She asked stuttering. She was still shaking as she watched the eyes waiting to see what would happen to her. She wished she could run but she figured it would be no use. She had no idea what else was in the forest or if in fact there were more of the creatures like he one that spoke to her.
Back to top Go down
Persephone Enyo

Persephone Enyo

PostSubject: Re: Crooked tree Forest   Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:04 pm

The little bit of light that broke through the trees caused the weapon attached to her hand to glint some, the metal of it reflecting the light back. Persephone's red eyes continued to stare as she spoke once more, "I am called Persephone Enyo. My last name isn't used often. That would be Dazai." She moved her tongue out to lick at her lips, her long black hair falling over her shoulder some. She dug the razor sharp blades of her weapon into the tree before swinging herself down gently, her feet touching the ground before she pulled the blades out, revealing her figure a bit more. "What do I want? I'm a Nightmare...my queen sent me here to serve a demon...I'm just looking for a bit of fun on the side to get my mind off of the queen." She frowned this time, upset about thinking of her queen and previous mistress. The light that came through revealed her pointed ears which slowly shrunk down and rounded off to their normal size, her eyes fading to blue and her teeth going to normal as well as her fingernails.
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

PostSubject: Re: Crooked tree Forest   Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:17 pm

As Eona watched she caught the glint of something and shivered. Eona went back to watching the red eyes making sure they weren't coming any closer to her. She listened as the thing told her it's name. She decided that since the other being had told her it's name she would give it her name as well. "I am Eona Dragonwing." she said trying to keep her voice strong. She watched as the thing swung to the ground. She thought for a moment thinking that it must not have been to evil if it revealed it's self to her. She listened as it spoke again deciding it was female. When the woman told her she was a nightmare Eona shivered some. She listened as the other woman went on telling her why she was here. "Why are you telling me all of this?" she asked her voice shaking a bit this time. She watched the woman and took a step back not wanting to be any closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Persephone Enyo

Persephone Enyo

PostSubject: Re: Crooked tree Forest   Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Persephone lifted her weapon up, the long and slightly curved blades tilted to the side. She ran her tongue across one of them before returning her arm to her side, "Why am I telling you this? You just asked what I wanted, did you not? I have told you." She stepped to the side some before looking around a bit with her now bluish-green eyes before spotting what she was looking for. A bit of light. She made her way over to it and stood under it so her features would be revealed. Her long black hair over her shoulders some, her black and leather belted dress, and her pale sickly looking skin. She tilted her head a moment, watching Eona, trying to make her out in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

PostSubject: Re: Crooked tree Forest   Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Eona watched the woman. She felt stupid once the woman had answered her question. She watched the other girl with curiosity and fear. When she stepped into the light Eona decided it was ok to let her see her. She to stepped into the light. "I'm sorry. You scared me quite a bit." she said her voice much more calm this time. Her white tail swished from side to side and she blinked her red and blue eyes. She smiled to the other Persephone now. The girl seemed to be nicer then she had assumed so until she gave her reason to she would be nice to her.
Back to top Go down
Persephone Enyo

Persephone Enyo

PostSubject: Re: Crooked tree Forest   Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:26 pm

Rosaline reached her left hand up to run her fingers through her hair, her right remaining at her side, the tips of the blades on her weapon pointed down towards the ground. In the light now the metal skull and bones that covered her hand to her wrist where the weapon attached were visible. She tilted her head some, her dull eyes looking over Eona, starting from the ground up before speaking in a tone that matched her eyes, "That's my job, sweetheart...I told you, I'm a nightmare. I'm supposed to bring about bad dreams and discomfort." She slowly took a step to the side before taking one forward, her slow movements showing that she meant no harm, "It's usually best when one's asleep."
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

PostSubject: Re: Crooked tree Forest   Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Eona continued to watch Persephone smiling a bit still. She watched as the girl looked her over swishing her tail. As she watched Persephone a piece of her hair fell in her face. She reached up and brushed it back into place with the rest of her short white hair. She glanced down at the thing on Persephone's wrist. 'What is that?" she asked pointing to it. She listened as Persephone told her that scaring people was her job. "True I guess that makes sense." she said. She watched as Persephone took step closer but she didn't move she just stood there watching her with a small smile still on her face.
Back to top Go down
Persephone Enyo

Persephone Enyo

PostSubject: Re: Crooked tree Forest   Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Persephone tilted her head a bit again before blinking some and lifting her right hand up, causing her weapon to lift as well, the three sharp blades now facing upward, "What? This? It's a weapon...all the more to cut you up with." She gave a wink, assuring Eona that she was only teasing....at least for now. She took a few more steps forward until she was close to Eona, her eyes flicking down to her tail before reaching out to gently take a hold of it with her left hand, lifting it up some so she could get a better look at it, "Hm...cat..." She glanced up to Eona, still holding her tail gently, "Please don't transform when you're around me...I don't enjoy small animals."
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

PostSubject: Re: Crooked tree Forest   Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:54 pm

Eona watched Persephone with curiosity as she lifted the weapon to show her. She laughed at Persephone's remark at cutting her up thinking nothing of it.She watched her take a few steps forward Eona never moving. When the girl caught Eona's tail she started to purr. It wasn't normal for some one to actually touch her tail and it was quite sensitive. "Yes, I'm a were-cat." She said. Her voice came out sounding funny due to the purring. When Persephone asked her not to transform around her she raised an eye brow but when she said why she just nodded. "Okay, I won't transform around you. I don't usually transform unless I absolutely have to or if I've been human for a very long time." she said. Her purring had toned down a bit now and her voice sounded a little bit more normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crooked tree Forest   Crooked tree Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crooked tree Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Occultus Insulam :: City Limits :: Forest Area-
Jump to: