Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Dark Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Dark Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Dark Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Dark Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Dark Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Dark Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Dark Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Dark Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Dark Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Dark Caves.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seth Littlewolf

Seth Littlewolf

Dark Caves. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dark Caves.   Dark Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

You can find anything in here... even enemies...

Dark Caves. - Page 2 Malaysia_Dark_CAves_1_-467x324
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Aiyana-Elizabeth Cross

Aiyana-Elizabeth Cross

PostSubject: Re: Dark Caves.   Dark Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:23 am

Aiyana blinked, and replied in the same tongue, "I am Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross. I am your older sister, and I am only half Angel. I am a Knight. She looked at the way he stood protectively around Eona and blinked again. Do they... have something going on? Hm... She thought to herself. She was not one for awkward silences, so she asked Eona, "Were-Cat, I am guessing. Why did it surprise you when you shifted to a cat this last time? Was it involuntary?" And because she was bored, she recited a poem,
"The outcasts curse,
sometimes better,
sometimes worse,
You call us names,
You send the blames,
never the same are we,
two at a time,
Always different,
Always meshing just fine.
We hate robotic sycophants,
we really do,
and for every two,
we count three of you,
and on that note,
we bid you adieu.
" Upon closing her mouth, the Earth around her had swirled up, and fell down in a small gas ball.
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

PostSubject: Re: Dark Caves.   Dark Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Eona watched Seth and Yana. She wasn't to sure about the new comer especially since she had a bird form. She listened as Seth spoke in a language she had never heard before. It certainly was a beautiful language. She was a little surprised as Seth wrapped his arms protectively around her but didn't say or do anything. Still she watched Yana unsure about why the girl was here. She listened as the girl replied to Seth in the same language. Eona tried not to get irritated that she could not understand what they were saying but she pushed it aside when Yana spoke to her. "Yes, I'm a were-cat. It surprised me because it is normally a thing that I control by choice. However if I have been in this form for to long the shift is involuntary. When I shifted I did not realize I had been in this form for so long." She said her voice serious as she explained her shifting. Eona listened as Yana recited a poem. Eona listened her expression puzzled. When Yana finished the poem Eona squeaked as the ground swirled and made a gas bubble. She went to take a step back but backed further into Seth.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf

Seth Littlewolf

PostSubject: Re: Dark Caves.   Dark Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Seth stood there, and looked down at Eona, curled up in his arms, trying to back away from Aiyana and smiled. He could have her there forever if she would let him, but not yet, instead he put his mouth by her ear, and said, "Calm down. She is my sister... She won't hurt you. It... would seem that she has been keeping my fairly safe for the last year or so... heh..." He squeezed Eona lightly, letting her know he was there, then spoke to Aiyana in Celestial again, "Why is it that I haven't seen you around? I am... ah... not defenseless myself. I can ah... hurt others if they attack."
Back to top Go down
Aiyana-Elizabeth Cross

Aiyana-Elizabeth Cross

PostSubject: Re: Dark Caves.   Dark Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:23 pm

Aiyana spoke to Eona first, saying, "That happens a lot I'm guessing. You don't seem to like the shifting process. I'm guessing it affects your Fire abilities. Like I said, I have been watching my brother. He doesn't leave my sight." She smiled a bit, her eyes lighting up. The yellow eyes of a predator shone in the night, she smiled even wider and replied to Seth, "It is my charge, brother. I am the protector of the protected. I am a Knight, and my main charge is you." To Eona she said, "You do realize my brother is in love with you, I hope. Both of them are. They find themselves very attracted to you, not just physically." And she shifted into a bird, her bones hollowing, and she let out a small cry as her entire skeletal system, muscular structure, and nervous system re-arranged itself. Feathers sprouted from the tattoos on her arms, and her feet turned into talons, as her face elongated, and her lips hardened into a beak. She shrunk two feet, and lost thirty-seven pounds, but when it was done, she had turned into a large hawk. Big enough to hunt down tiger sharks.
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

PostSubject: Re: Dark Caves.   Dark Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Eona stood there with Seth's arms around her. She didn't move not wanting to come any closer to Yana. She listened as Seth explained that Yana was his sister and that she would not hurt Eona. Knowing this she relaxed but didn't move from where she was. Not meaning to she leaned back against Seth as once again he spoke in the language. She listened as Yana commented about her shifting and then about her fire abilities. She realized then that she still had not covered up her tattoos. "Yeah the involuntary shift's are uncomfortable but when I feel like shifting it doesn't bother me." she said though she didn't say anything about her fire ability. She listened as Yana then spoke again in the beautiful language. When Yana spoke again to her Eona blushed. She then realized that she was leaning against Seth and her face reddened even more, however she didn't pull away from him. Eona watched as Yana shifted into a large hawk.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf

Seth Littlewolf

PostSubject: Re: Dark Caves.   Dark Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:10 am

Seth blushed as deep as Eona, but didn't change his posture, or pull away from her, instead, he squeezed his arms around her lightly, and said, "So what if I am. So what if he is. It doesn't matter to you at all, Bird-Girl. I am me, even if I don't have my own body. Don't think that just because you are older than me, that you can control me. I will not be talked about like I am one of these teen dipshits out on the street." His voice was quiet, and almost speaking to himself, but with enough force that the bats around them fluttered off into the night, frightened.
Back to top Go down
Aiyana-Elizabeth Cross

Aiyana-Elizabeth Cross

PostSubject: Re: Dark Caves.   Dark Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:15 am

Aiyana glared at him, not prepared for that onslaught. That had not been her intention at all, in fact, she had meant to make him chuckle a bit. That not panning out, she jumped into the air, and landed on the branch above them, saying, "Hey, dipshit, that's not what I meant to do! I meant to let her know, inform her that you fancied her, yeh bleedin' moron! If you could get yer head out o' yer ass for two seconds, you migh' see past yer own nose!" Her voice acquired an Irish accent, much different from either brother, Seth being country-boy, and Nathaniel being English, she glared at them from her perch ten feet up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

PostSubject: Re: Dark Caves.   Dark Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:42 am

Eona smiled softly as he gently squeezed his arms around her. Her face was still very red. She listened as Seth spoke to his sister and then as Yana spoke to him. They were both speaking english now. She listened to what Yana had said and sighed. She really wished the bird girl would just leave already. She wasn't comfortable with being watched and she didn't like having a bird hanging around. Eona continued to lean against Seth as she watched the fire flicker and watched the shadows dance on the wall's of the cave. "Yana leave him alone. I understand that you are his older sister but things were fine before you showed your self. I don't care if you hang around just keep your mouth shut and keep your opinions to yourself." She said, her voice irritated now. She had grown to dislike the bird girl within the small while she had been around and wanted her to either shut up or leave.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf

Seth Littlewolf

PostSubject: Re: Dark Caves.   Dark Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:04 am

Seth sighed, twitching his wings a bit, and sniffing the air, after which he said, "The storm passed north of us. You can go now, if you want. The winds have died down enough to allow safe travel." He looked down at Eona, and smiled, his eyes sparkling a tiny bit as he said, "Yes, I care for you. Yes, I am two people in one body. But no, I will not do anything out of line, I do not hurt people... not on purpose." He hugged her closer, and kept his arms around her, glaring at his sister.

He then began thinking of the poem that he wrote previous to this little day, and chuckled.

For those in love,
congratulations,
for you are not alone.
you do not feel half full,
you do not feel half empty,
You do not fear darkness,
overtaking, overruling...
But for those alone,
you are never alone,
for others share your pain,
others share your loneliness,
the darkness cannot take over,
the darkness cannot rule,
follow this thought,
and you will not be fooled...

Seth chuckled, and kissed Eona's cheek, not sure what else to do. He didn't want to chase her off, but he also didn't want to let her go, so he stood there like a goof with his arms around her, and his feet planted to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

PostSubject: Re: Dark Caves.   Dark Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Eona hadn't noticed the storm had moved but when she sniffed the air she nodded agreeing with Seth. She smiled happily when he said he cared for her. Even though she had known him for only a short while she had begun to care for him to. When he kissed her cheek she blushed. She looked up at him and grinned happily. Eona stretched up on her toes and kissed his cheek. She was glad the his sister had left. She rested her head on his shoulder. "I care for you to." she said softly. She was curious as to how things would work out since Seth and Nathaniel shared the same body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Caves.   Dark Caves. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Caves.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Occultus Insulam :: City Limits :: Caves-
Jump to: