Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Seaside Docks I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Seaside Docks I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Seaside Docks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Seaside Docks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Seaside Docks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Seaside Docks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Seaside Docks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Seaside Docks I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Seaside Docks I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Seaside Docks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alaric Anderson
Admin
Alaric Anderson

Seaside Docks Empty
PostSubject: Seaside Docks   Seaside Docks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Seaside Docks 20h4uns
The docks of the island. In the mornings and afternoons, this area seems to be silent, but come around nightfall, it is illuminated by the lights of buildings lined up around. The fresh scent of sea salt is usually high in the air, considering it is by the sea. Boats of all size and shape seem to come here, but students are restricted from getting on board. The water is fairly deep, so if anyone falls in... Well, hopefully they can swim!
Back to top Go down
https://occultusinsulam.forumotion.com
Céleste del Rosario

Céleste del Rosario

Seaside Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaside Docks   Seaside Docks I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:10 pm

The darkness of night had disappeared once Céleste stepped foot onto the docks. Her teal blue hair swayed with the wind as it blew upon her, and a second light breeze of a kiss pressed upon her cheek. She was new to the school, let alone the area surrounding it, but nonetheless, this small and petite girl who happened to look about eighteen cared nothing at that very point. She whispered to the dead of night, yet it seemed like no words had escaped her lips. A smile began to form upon her face as she closed her eyes, picturing a scene in the movie Titanic, she spread her arms out from her sides. As she did so, reality sat back in. This was not a movie, this was reality, but what could she do? The question was simple, nothing. Sometimes she wished her life was in the movies, but then again, she wouldn't be the same with out experiencing the things she had done.

Quietly, she leaned against the railing of the dock and stared out from the horizon as boats sailed onto the water. Her eyes adjusted to one, but it wasn't long until the fog had completely swallowed it in. Sighing, she placed her chin propped onto her right palm, and darted her eyes to the sky. Despite the cold weather, Céleste's body did not react, she was immune to the cold. She stood there quietly.....waiting. Waiting for what was the question. She couldn't be waiting for anybody, there was no one she had met yet, but whatever the cause maybe that brought her to the docks she was there. Just simply waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://underland-academy.forumotion.com/
Alaric Anderson
Admin
Alaric Anderson

Seaside Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaside Docks   Seaside Docks I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:32 pm

The water by the docks seemed to rush by lackadaisically. Boats seemed to float on the water. It was a decent flow for any boats trying to transport. A larger boat was floating by. It seemed to be one that was unnecessarily flashy. A flaxen haired male stood on the boat, waving happily at the island. His green tailcoat fluttered behind him in the wind. "I am home!" His grin flashed white as his emerald eyes remained closed. He seemed rather upbeat and happy. A crew member on the boat warned him not to move around so much because he could fall with ease.

No longer after saying that, Alaric slipped forward. Almost plummeting into the frigid waters. It would have happened, but the crew member acted quickly, grabbing hold of the braided hair Alaric had. A cry of hysteria escaped Alaric's lips as he hung there and was pulled up. After he was lifted up, he rubbed his head with a whine. "Owww, that REALLY hurt!" The crew member laughed, patting the teacher on the shoulder. He made a remark, saying Alaric was such a child. The blonde's eyes narrowed in distaste.

Upon approaching the docks, the boat began to allow passengers off. Most were carrying large boxes of supplies for the academy. They were restocking things. Alaric laughed, hopping off of the boat and onto the dock. He was conversing with some of the people on the dock because they had questions about the academy. He eased their worries with his very convincing words. Finally, a crew member approached him, handing him an envelope. Opening it carefully, Alaric's eyes widened. "Another has gone missing? My, my..." He shook his head, then fixed his gloves. Walking quietly, he stopped upon passing a female with light blue hair. "Oh, hello there. Are you a student?" Alaric turned calmly to face the girl.
Back to top Go down
https://occultusinsulam.forumotion.com
Céleste del Rosario

Céleste del Rosario

Seaside Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaside Docks   Seaside Docks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:38 am

From the sky to the boats, Céleste had caught a boat boarding the docks, slowly it came and as the steps flew down and hit the dock, she heard a light thud. Her eyes watched as people began to exit the boat, carrying heavy boxes and transporting them else where. She wondered what the boxes held, but then found them unnecessary to think of. Just as Céleste was about to look to the other side, a golden haired man appeared from the boat. From the looks of it, he seemed rather clumsy, yet he kept his composure, which cracked a smile to her face, but that suddenly was disregarded quicker than a blink.

She managed to stand back up strait, no longer leaning against the rails. She eyed the man from the corner of her eyes and as one of them handed him an envelope of sort, he spoke. He spoke about something gone missing. What was that all about, Céleste thought. Who was missing? It couldn't be a person, but from the looks of the yellow braided hair man, it seemed so, at least more than likely. Curiously she thought of things that could go missing, but having him heard say the words "another has gone missing", she couldn't think of anything else than another being.

Quietly and hoping to make her way out of the docks, the man had already approached her, causing her to stop her trakcs and look to the man. She stared at his lips as they moved, reading what he had said. "Oh, hello there. Are you a student?" was the words that appeared to come out of his mouth. She ruffled her brow and then raised her left brow as if having a questionable look. Was it that obvious? Well, who knows, she was a bout to find out. "Yes, but in all honesty how could you guess?" She replied as she gazed at the man briefly before looking back at the large objects that had been piled to one side.
Back to top Go down
http://underland-academy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Seaside Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaside Docks   Seaside Docks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seaside Docks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Occultus Insulam :: City Limits :: The Docks-
Jump to: