Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Chemistry Classroom  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Chemistry Classroom  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Chemistry Classroom  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Chemistry Classroom  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Chemistry Classroom  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Chemistry Classroom  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Chemistry Classroom  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Chemistry Classroom  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Chemistry Classroom  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Chemistry Classroom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakura Svetlanskaya

Hakura Svetlanskaya

Chemistry Classroom  Empty
PostSubject: Chemistry Classroom    Chemistry Classroom  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:01 pm

This is a classroom for teaching chemistry. There is a chalkboard in the front and on the side wall. There are about 20 desks in the room. The teacher has a desk as well.
Back to top Go down
Hakura Svetlanskaya

Hakura Svetlanskaya

PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Classroom    Chemistry Classroom  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:11 am

The day was like any other in a Pacific winter, colder than normal, but mild compared to some temperatures in the United States. One needed a light coat due to the wind, but it wasn't strong enough to sweep someone off of his or her feet. The sun shone high in the sky, for it was midday, just around noon. A few students were spotted on campus, standing around eating or studying. A gaggle of students were studying for an anatomy test that was coming up for them. Inside the building, more students were milling around, mostly packing books in their backpacks.

Walking down the hall at a brisk pace was a female standing about five foot one. She was on the thinner side, though she did have a little curve to her petite frame. Her long, chocolate brown hair was in pigtails that stopped an inch or two above her waist. At the end of each pigtail was a red bow made of silk. The girl's skin was tan and seemed permanently so due to the fact that she was of Italian decent. She wore a typical school outfit; a plaid skirt that reached just an inch above her knee, a white blouse and sweater with the school's logo on in and white knee-high socks and brown school shoes. Her amber eyes were alternating between the floor and room numbers as she chewed on her shell-pink bottom lip. 

Her amber eyes flitted to the numbers above the doors. Oh, what was the number? Was it 217 or 219? A soft sigh passed through her lips as she entered room 219. Sure enough, she saw beakers and such laying on the desks. Chemical equations from another class were written on the board. The girl nodded, taking a seat toward the back. She noticed that no one, not even the teacher, was present. She grimaced and pulled out he purple notebook, starting to write. 

"Where is everyone?" she asked quietly, twirling her left pigtail around her left finger.
Back to top Go down
Rei Komata

Rei Komata

PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Classroom    Chemistry Classroom  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:44 am

The classroom was empty of students due to most of the students being lost. Fortunately, Not even the teacher had arrived. Many students began to fill the classroom. The room had a labratory in the back, which had many vials and chemicals, along with other strange machines which many students had never heard of, or seen. Most of the class was still talking by the time the room began to darken. Most of the students got scared. A few stifled laughs, probably having been in the class before, or having heard of it. Once the room was completely black, nearly everyone was scared. Of course none would admit it later.

As the darkness consumed the room, the windows seemed to emit no light. Most had never heard of anyone who could do this, and as such were panicking, some tried for the door only to find there was none. Suddnely, from the darkness two lights emerged, two bright red eyes shined in the darkness, doing nothing to brighten the room. A second after the eyes emerged, a psychotic smile lit up as well. At this time a haunting laughter echoed in the darkness. By the time the eyes and smile vanished, most of the class was panicking.

At once, the darkness vanished, revealing the room to be normal, the only difference was a man with a red aura around him walking to the teacher's desk. "First rule of all science, do not panick. Panicking increases vibrations released by muscles, and decreases common sense. If you are mixing chemicals, you could kill yourself by panicking." He spoke with a strange echoing voice. "My name is Rei Komata, welcome to my class." That dreaded smirk that was hovering in the darkness before appeared on his face. "Today we will simply go over the rules of my class, nothing special. Ive already spoke the first rule. Those who did not panick, good job. Those who did... you had best get over your fears soon, this class will not be for the fearful."
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler+

PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Classroom    Chemistry Classroom  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:58 am

Clapping was heard from the back of the room. The class, still in awe of their teacher's entrance, jumped a bit. Standing in the doorway of the class room, at 5'7", wearing black denim pants, a white tanktop with a black t-shirt underneath, with what appeared to be a tiger's tail twitching behind his back, was the clapper. He ran his fingers through his blonde spikes on top and leaned against the doorway.

"You still have a way with the kids, pal," the man said, approaching an empty seat in the back of the room. "Probably don't recognize me, cause I hardly recognize you. That aura of yours has gotten stronger. Enough catching up, let the class begin. I would like to sit in and see your teaching style. By the way, children, I am your physical education teacher. An old friend of this man's,"

With that, the man took a seat and looked up at Rei, waiting for the lesson to begin. He took out a small notepad and pencil to take notes with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Classroom    Chemistry Classroom  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chemistry Classroom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Occultus Insulam :: Academy :: Second Floor - Left Wing-
Jump to: