Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
About the Races! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
About the Races! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
About the Races! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

About the Races! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

About the Races! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

About the Races! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

About the Races! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

About the Races! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
About the Races! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

About the Races!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simone Canavacciuolo

Simone Canavacciuolo

About the Races! Empty
PostSubject: About the Races!   About the Races! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Teachers (Occupation):
Keeping things in order, or not. They look over the students of the academy and specialize in different subjects. Academic and otherwise.

Knights (Occupation):
The elite group of students and student teachers. Selected in private by the headmaster, they protect the academy from any possible danger as well as enforcing the rules of the school. As the elite group, they are known for being necessarily stronger than the average student. (The Staff will decide if you're capable of the title or not.)

Enchanted Beings:
A race that is known for their magical capabilities and unique appearances as well as in personality. Ranging from Mages, witches, wizards, fairies, ect.

Clowns (Occupation):
Or "Jokers" as they prefer to call themselves, is a group of mischievous troublemakers who cause a ruckus on and off school grounds in different ways and forms for their own amusement. Though their intentions can never be told for sure.

Vampires:
human like beings told apart by their inhumanely sharp canines and (usually) blood red eyes that feed off the blood of others. Though they are strong and agile more so than an average human, they are known for their beauty.Though they can walk among the light, they prefer to lurk around at night.

Angels:
Unworldly creatures of pure beauty, most of them radiate within the holy light that was bestowed upon them. Natural exorcists, most fear them while others despise them. Usually stereotypically labeled as "The goody two shoes" race, they are usually not favored by darker beings though of course there are always some exceptions to their race. Some fallen angels with intentions so dark, they can easily pass through as a demon themselves.

Demons:
If the holy ones can wander the halls of Occultus Insulam, so can the servants of the devil. Known for their dangerously manipulative nature, and attractive figure. They usually labeled as the main "bad guys" as they are the opposite of the angels with of course a few exceptions.

Woodland Creatures:
Usually a humble race that prefer to reside within the safety of their own comfort zone that nature has provided them. Ranging from elves, nymphs, satyrs, trolls, ect. Respective of the woodlands, and overly protective. Hazardous acts against their home could possibly lead to one's death.

Superhumans:
Humans with physical capabilities and powers that extend beyond the average mortal. Though they aren't the strongest race, they are the most admired among other inhuman creatures. Namely for their potential for either good or evil.

Shadow people:
A usually self reserved race thats been rumored to be formed from the human image of darkness itself. Lurks about from the underworld and into the shadows. Known for their dark hair, and eyes with pale complexions, they prefer to wander in the night rather than be caught in daylight.

Were-Beasts:
Strong, and known for being aggressive. This race is the natural enemy of the vampires and ghouls, though among others they do not deem as a threat, can seem more reserved. Gifted, or cursed with the ability to shift into an animal form at will or under the influence of emotion.

Aliens:
A futuristic race of robotic artificial intelligence that is created based off humans. Capable of feelings and any other humane trait, what some may lack is experience so its not considered odd if they appear naive, however there are some that have that and more.

Ghouls:
A race similar to that of the vampires, except considerably more unstable and more driven by natural animal like instinct, as well as the fact that they were once dead humans revived through vampire's venom. Also blood drinkers, though some are straight up cannibals, they are considered a dangerous race and only a rare minority has been recorded to being stable enough to attend the school. Those who are not, wander deep in the wild.
Back to top Go down

About the Races!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Occultus Insulam :: Office Notes :: Academy Rules-
Jump to: