Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Secluded Waters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:31 am

Secluded Waters Lagoon
Back to top Go down
Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:39 am

It had been days since Vanlanthiriel had arrived at this island. She had taken quite a liking to it and had immediately found herself turned into her human form. She had made a quick adventure into the forest until she found herself at this little area....a large lake like body of water, various spots feeding it like small waterfalls. She kind of wondered where the water came from, but she didn't exactly care to find out. She had immediately settled herself in and returned to her regular mermaid form. There she lay now, on her back looking upward, she wore no shirt, but her exposed blue upper body covered just barely by her long hair, her tail resting easily on the water as she lounged.
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Eona had been wandering around for a while and it was quite hot out side. She came to a lake like place and grinned happily. She took off her white cloak and set it on the ground next to her. Next she removed her boot's, then sat at the edge of the lake dipping her legs in and smiling and the feel of the cool water on her skin. As she sat on the bank of the lake she noticed the blue creature in the water. "Hello there." she called to it with a smile on her face. She watched it curiously wondering what it was. She continued to sit there with her legs in the water and began to slowly swing her legs back and forth in the water.
Back to top Go down
Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:18 pm

A somewhat nervous look crossed over Vanlanthiriel's face as she heard a voice, causing her to quickly roll over onto her stomach and dive downward into the water, her tail splashing at the surface a moment before it disappeared along with it. She swam quickly passing below the newcomer's feet to get a slightly better look, leaving a long dark shadow to be seen before passing off and finding a spot to hide as she resurfaced, "Hello...." Her shy act was mostly because she was a bit surprised to see someone in her new found 'home', "How did you find this place...?"
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Eona watched the girl still smiling softly. She continued to gently kick her legs back and forth in the water loving the feel of it's coolness. She watched as the girl dived down into the water and watched in awe as a tail disappeared with her under the water. "Oh why is she going under water I wonder? Is she scared of me?" Eona continued to sit on the shore and watched as the girl came up above the water again. She listened as she spoke. "Oh I was just wandering around and I came here. It's really pretty. I hope i'm not intruding on anything." she said to her. "I'm Eona. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Vanlanthiriel peeked out from behind her hiding spot, getting a good look at the girl who was there a for a moment, "No...not intruding, really....you just startled me a bit...I wasn't really expecting anyone to be around..." She moved herself out from where she was hiding and into the open, the water going up to her shoulders so that her chest was somewhat hidden...since the water was fairly clear it didn't take care of the job completely. "I'm Vanlanthiriel..." She moved under the water once more before swimming to the edge where Eona's legs hung in the water and she resurfaced, placing a hand on each side of Eona's legs and lifting herself out of the water some, about to her hips. Her hair fell to cover her chest as she moved out of the water and she leaned forward towards Eona, being fairly close to her, "Hm...you're awfully pretty."
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:57 pm

Eona watched her still smiling to her. "Oh okay. I didn't mean to startle you I'm sorry." she said kindly. She watched the girl curious as to what kind of creature she was. "It's nice to meet you Vanlanthiriel." she said happily. She watched as she swam towards her. She watched as Vanlanthiriel raised her self up in front of Eona. Eona watched as she leaned towards her and blushed when the other girl called her pretty. "Um Thank you!" she said a little surprised at the girls comment. She decided to ask Van what creature she was. "I'm terribly sorry if it's rude of me for asking but what type of creature are you?" she asked her voice full of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Vanlanthiriel remained leaned in close towards Eona, using her arms to support herself and keep herself held somewhat out of the water, a small grin crossing her face as she lifted her tail up out of the water some, "I'm a mermaid, so I suppose you'd better watch yourself...besides...I'm supposed to try drowning people who come here...but I'm not really in the mood for it. Despite that...." She trailed off as she leaned a bit closer before snickering some and continuing where she left off, "You never know what I might try." She leaned herself back some, to where she was before leaning closer yet to Eona, tilting her head to the side some, "Why? What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:56 pm

Eona watched Van curiously still trying to figure out what she was. She watched as Van grinned at er and lifted her tail out of the water. She listened as the girl explained what she was and how she normally is supposed to drown people. "A mermaid huh? That's pretty cool!" she said excitedly. She laughed at Van's remark about never knowing what she would try. Eona continued to gently swing her legs back and forth in the water careful not to kick Van. "I am a Were-cat. I was a bit curious as to what creature you were because I have never met a mermaid before. I had never even heard of them until today!" Eona said to Van. Eona smiled at the girl. She didn't move as Van leaned in close to her. It honestly didn't bother her seeing as Van didn't seem like a threat to her.
Back to top Go down
Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:02 am

Vanlanthiriel moved herself so her hips, right above where the scales started rested gently against Eona's knees. She left her hands as they were, one on either side of Eona's legs, "Mn...cats like fish...don't get any ideas." She teased lightly before giving a playful gasp, "Never heard of mermaids? There's a Disney movie about us~! The Little Mermaid. That's how the mermaids these days act, anyway...the originals -and myself- from legends lured sailor's ships into the rocks with their beautiful singing voices so they would crash and would proceed to drown them...as a matter of fact...in Peter Pan, I believe the mermaids tried to drown Wendy..." She then shrugged her shoulders in response, "Oh well, though."
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Eona continued to watch Van a soft kind smile on her lips. When Van's scales rested against Eona's knees she gasped in surprise. "You're scales are so silky." she said her voice surprised. "Yes cat's do like fish but I don't. I think fish don't taste good to eat. They are fun to swim with though." Eona listened as Van went on about mermaids and how there were Disney movies about them. "This is probably going to be weird but what is Disney?" she asked. She had never heard of Disney but she had heard of movies. "So what's it like being a Mermaid? I mean you get to live in the water right? The only time i'm in the water is when it's warm enough." she said happily watching Van.
Back to top Go down
Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Vanlanthiriel giggled lightly while smiling some, "Oh? Why thank you...I try....you can feel the rest of it, if you'd like." She left her hips rested up against Eona's legs. She gave a playful pout, "Oh? You don't think I'd taste good? I can change forms." She teased her some before blinking and giving another fake gasp, "You don't know what Disney is? It's a company that makes children's movies....you know....like...Micky Mouse?" She blinked some at Eona's question, "What's it like to be a mermaid...? I guess it's nice...and yeah, I do get to live in the water...I quite enjoy it." She tilted her head some, "Is it warm enough now, then?"
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Eona smiled at Van. When Van told her she could feel the rest of her tail Eona reached down a hand and gently stroked her tail. She laughed as Van pouted about her comment about not tasting good. "You might. I said I don't like the taste of fish I never said anything about Mermaids though." She said with a grin. "I have absolutely no clue what Mickey Mouse is. I grew up with out television. When I did watch something it was never anything by Disney." She said watching Van's reaction. "Thats cool! Hm..." she thought for a moment about weather it was warm enough. "Yeah I think it's warm enough to swim." she said happily. She continued to gently stroke the side of Van's tail as she watched her.
Back to top Go down
Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Vanlanthiriel blinked some, her cheeks tinting a somewhat darker blue that was her blush. She'd never had anyone actually feel her tail, let alone stroke it...it felt odd...in a good way. She cleared her thoughts up before returning her gaze to Eona as she had glanced away for a moment and grinned some in return, "Oh? Would you like a taste?" She teased the other girl a bit more. She smiled slightly after, "I see...I only watched TV for a few years in my life. Back when I lived with Dad. We used to watch Disney movies together. Then mom came and got me and well...there aren't any TVs in the water." She smiled a bit once more, "I see. I'm glad it is."
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Eona continued to gently stroke Van's tail as she swung her legs back and forth in the water. She smiled at the girl but didn't notice that her cheeks were flushed. She giggled when Van asked her if she would like a taste. "Hm...." she said as if she had to think about it. She listened as Van told her about when she watched tv. "Yeah I wouldn't think there would any Tv's in the water." she said giggling a bit. She nodded and smiled at Van. "Why, would you like me to go swimming with you?" she asked her still smiling and stroking Van's tail.
Back to top Go down
Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Vanlanthiriel lifted one of her arms up, putting it loosely around Eona's shoulders before lifting the other to do the same. With her arms there now she gently picked her tail up out of the water, laying it over Eona's legs so she could reach it easier, "Mn...I suppose. If you wanted." She shrugged her shoulders. It wasn't really why she asked the other girl...she had just been curious and wondered if it was warm enough for her, since her legs were in the water and all. She looked to Eona and smiled softly at her before becoming occupied with something else, her gaze drifting away from her face and the smile fading slowly.
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Eona blinked, slightly surprised when Van put her arms loosely around her neck though she didn't move them. Eona continued to stroke Van's tail when she laid it over her legs. It was odd having a girl on her lap but she didn't mind it very much. She nodded when Van said she could swim with her if she wanted. She smiled softly back at Van and watched as something else caught her attention. Eona continued to gently swing her legs back and forth in the cool water as Van rested her tail on Eona's lap.
Back to top Go down
Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Vanlanthiriel left herself seated sideways in Eona's lap, her arms loosening even more around her neck until they slid so her hands rested easily on her shoulders. She continued to look off elsewhere for a moment before blinking and looking back to Eona, giving another slight smile. She lifted one of her hands to brush her fingers through her hair, though she was careful not to move it out of the way of keeping her chest hidden away before laying her cheek against Eona's shoulder, getting more comfortable, "Was that a yes, then?" She allowed her eyes to close up for a moment before saying softly, "You're rather comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Eona stared up at the sky while Van sat on her lap and continued to stroke the girl's tail. She began to hum softly to herself while Van continued to sit in her lap. "Hm?" Eona said a bit confused. She stopped humming when Van said she was comfortable. "Um, Thanks." she said giggling a little bit. She went back to humming as Van laid her cheek on her shoulder. She was really enjoying the warm weather, glad that it wasn't as cold as it had been just a few short weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Vanlanthiriel smiled softly and shook her head gently, "Nevermind." She left her head against Eona's shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes up and glanced to the other girl's face, "Sorry if that sounded weird or anything...." She allowed her tail to dip into the water some so she would just turn into a human at a random time. It might be a little awkward as well, since she was sitting in Eona's lap and it would leave her completely bare. Then she thought again maybe that wouldn't be such a bad plan after all. The thought caused her to snicker a bit as she moved her tail some a bit more before going still. She moved one of her hands so her one arm was wrapped loosely around her shoulder once more and she brushed her fingers teasingly over the back of Eona's neck.
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:37 pm

Eona smiled and glanced down at Van still humming softly. Without realizing it she rested her head on top of Van's. When Van apologized to her she lifted her head and shook it. "No no it's fine. I was just a little bit surprised is all." She said to her. She had stopped stroking Van's tail when she dipped it into the water. When Van put her arm around her shoulders and brushed her fingers against her neck she shivered slightly. She softly placed her arm around Van's waist and gently brushed her fingers up and down her side.
Back to top Go down
Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Vanlanthiriel blinked some as she now felt Eona's fingers brushing over her side. The sensitive blue skin twitched beneath her fingers and she bit lightly on her lip as she placed her face into Eona's neck, breathing softly against it. "Oh my," She murmured lightly, "Careful...my skin is awfully sensitive..." Her grip gently tightened on Eona's shoulder and the fingers on the back of her neck stopped their motion and just rested where they were. She was rather pleased that this girl was playing back with her. It caused her to smirk just slightly.
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:25 am

Eona continued to gently brush her fingers against Van's side. She blushed and giggled some as Van put her face into her neck. "I'll be careful, I promise." she said softly. When Van's grip tightened around her shoulders she smiled softly. Her cheeks were flushed a bright red that almost matched the tattoo on the side of her face. She rested her chin on the top of Van's head and continued to hum while gently running her fingers up and down the girls side. She took her other arm and rested it on Van's lap continuing to hum.
Back to top Go down
Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:33 am

With her face in it's new found position, pressed against Eona's neck another light smirk came over her lips. She placed a few light kisses against the other girl's neck before pushing her tongue out slightly to give a playful lick. She removed the hand from Eona's shoulder and placed it over the hand she had in her lap, giving a light hum as she waited to see what would happen, her other arm still gently around Eona's neck gently. She'd either be accepted or rejected. She didn't exactly mind either way...she'd just pursue if she was rejected.
Back to top Go down
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Eona made a soft purring noise in the back of her throat when Van kissed her neck. Eona was a bit surprised but decided she would play along. Eona kept her arm around an's side but had stopped running her fingers along her side. She gently picked up Van's hand and held it in her's smiling softly at her. She continued to rest her head on the top of Van's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secluded Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Waters   Secluded Waters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secluded Waters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Occultus Insulam :: City Limits :: Forest Area-
Jump to: