Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Forsaken Ruin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Forsaken Ruin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Forsaken Ruin I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Forsaken Ruin I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Forsaken Ruin I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Forsaken Ruin I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Forsaken Ruin I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Forsaken Ruin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Forsaken Ruin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Forsaken Ruin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chihaya Chiu

Chihaya Chiu

Forsaken Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Forsaken Ruin   Forsaken Ruin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:43 am

Forsaken Ruin Ruin10
A once beautiful place, now turned into ruins. What is left of the place is a beautiful cherry blossom tree that has been blossoming since the time it first had it's bloom. No one knows how the place came to be, abandoned and filled with gloom. However, the waters that surround it reaches the ocean, deep enough to swim in. Students have began to use this as a secret place of hang out, yet the haunting of mystery lingers in the air.

Last edited by Chihaya Chiu on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Forsaken Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Ruin   Forsaken Ruin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:56 am

Vanlanthiriel was wandering about. She had taken a little while to get used to her legs since it had been so long since she had last used them, but it didn't take too awful long before she was able to walk at a normal pace. She looked like the perfect image of a human being...that is...until her bare feet stepped into a puddle. As soon as her skin got wet she could feel that her toes were starting to move together. She quickly removed the clothing from her lower body so her tail could form as she flopped over onto the ground, the blue scales spreading over her skin up to her hips where they stopped, though her skin turned a lighter blue color, her ears forming to look like fins of a fish. As she lay on the ground she removed the clothing from her top as well...it was a habit...she was always more comfortable in this form if there was nothing on her upper body. She moved her long blonde hair so that it covered her, though, before dragging herself easily over the ground and plopping herself into the barely deep enough water. It came just up to her shoulders laying in it and she felt a bit trapped, like she was in a tidal pool and found herself missing the little area she pretty much claimed as her own previously. If she felt she had the energy to, she'd have moved around to an area deep enough for her to completely submerge herself in, but after her travel she felt too tired to do so, so, in order to pass the time and work on ridding her loneliness she began to sing, her voice soft as it carried the melody in the Celtic language.
Back to top Go down
Chihaya Chiu

Chihaya Chiu

Forsaken Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Ruin   Forsaken Ruin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:17 am

Arms crossed, as she walked among the field, her brand new high priced boots stepped onto the grass, one foot to the next. This female who went by the name of Chihaya made her way into the ruins, yet her destination was far from close. A sigh of aggravation escaped her lips as she realized where she had lead herself, but the cherry blossom tree had caught her by surprise. Wondering why such a marvelous tree would ever grow at a place like this, Chihaya remembered things weren't what they seemed.

She had appeared at this new place just recently, yet she had not been anywhere around, not until now. Wandering closer to the tree, she looked at the stream of water that surrounded it, and as she turned to the left another thing caught her eye. Hmmm, so many surprises for such a short day. She declared in her thoughts as she focused her gaze to the image that had caught her eye. Her now sparkling light emerald eyes focused at the image and quickly it came to her. Tails, fins, a being of some sort. Oh the joy. She proclaimed as she figured out what she had witnessed, it was a creature of the waters. Surprised at her finding she quietly made her way closer to the being.
Back to top Go down
Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Forsaken Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Ruin   Forsaken Ruin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:26 am

Vanlanthiriel looked rather upset, though as she sung her face gradually relaxed. She laid on her stomach with her tail up in order to get into a more comfortable position. She had her forearms pressed gently against the ground in the water so keep her upper body propped up some. Her eyes caught movement off in the distance and she lowered her voice some until the figure came into view so she could see what was a female.

She cut her singing immediately, "Oh!" Her face went from distraught and worried to rather hopeful in an instant, causing it to light up some. She rolled herself easily onto her back before sitting herself up, her tail now spread out in front of her. She placed her arms back behind her some in order to support herself and keep herself propped up, a good portion of her chest covered by her hair, "Why hello there...I was getting rather lonely in this bit of shallow water....I'm afraid it's a bit too far for me to travel like this in order to get to the deeper water." She smiled slightly once more, her fin moving slightly as the ones that were her ears twitched some. "What brings you here, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Chihaya Chiu

Chihaya Chiu

Forsaken Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Ruin   Forsaken Ruin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:23 am

Oh the joy. She proclaimed as she figured out what she had witnessed, it was a creature of the waters. Surprised at her finding she quietly made her way closer to the being...

Her steps were light as if it were a feather, making her way, she heard a beautiful melodic sound coming from the water creature. A melody which resembled the siren call, the siren call that mermaids used to lore men to them, but she didn't know if her facts were right, she'd never actually seen one before. Her eyes narrowed as the beings feature formed before her, and before she could utter a word, the water creature had already beaten her to it. The melody had faded and a surprise {"Oh."} escaped the creatures lips, then the words {"Why hello there...I was getting rather lonely in this bit of shallow water....I'm afraid it's a bit too far for me to travel like this in order to get to the deeper water."}, and then a smile which formed across her face. Strange.... Chihaya thought as she listened to the creature speak, rambling it seemed. {"What brings you here, if you don't mind me asking?"} Chihaya thought of whether to answer the creature or not, or maybe just turn around and leave her be. But she didn't want to seem rude, so she returned the smile and nodded. A simple nod was all it took, then the words escaped her lips. "If it's too shallow, why are you here?" She questioned, her emerald eyes staring directly at the creature.
Back to top Go down
Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Vanlanthiriel Erulissë

Forsaken Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Ruin   Forsaken Ruin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Vanlanthiriel blinked a bit as her eyes raked over the girl's body, taking a close look at her from bottom to top, tilting her head a bit at her question. She blushed just slightly from embarrassment, the darker blue color spreading across her face as she glanced away, "Well, I was walking along when I stepped into a puddle, and the instant that happened...bam. A tail, blue skin, fins for ears and gills." She tilted her head again and pointed at her neck, "This was the closest bit of water I could find. Luckily we have lungs as well." She shrugged her shoulders as she lifted her hands from the ground so that she could sit herself up more before rolling herself over once again so she was on her side, placing her elbow against the ground and her cheek into her hand, the other hand which she wasn't using to keep herself propped up resting on her hip, touching both the skin and the scales of her tail, "Accidents happen." All the while she had been moving she had been careful to keep her chest covered, placing her arm in the way if the hair moved out of the way and once more her long blonde hair rested in front of her, keeping herself from being revealed. Her blue eyes traveled over to the clothing laying on the ground by a puddle where she had shed them in quite a rush before looking back to the girl in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forsaken Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Ruin   Forsaken Ruin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forsaken Ruin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Occultus Insulam :: City Limits :: Forest Area-
Jump to: