Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
School Library I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
School Library I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
School Library I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

School Library I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

School Library I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

School Library I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

School Library I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

School Library I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
School Library I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

School Library

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavin Robespierre

Gavin Robespierre

School Library Empty
PostSubject: School Library   School Library I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:32 pm

School Library 6y3bm8
The school library is a rather vast room. Adorned with Jalousie style windows, many note the beautiful scenery below this vast room. A sakura tree seems to be growing off to the side while grass grows its natural green. During winter, the petals of the tree have fallen and the grass is covered by snow. The library holds book cases that reach the ceiling. Several books such as fiction, historical events, non fiction, biographies, autobiographies, manga, and several others line the walls of this room. Towards the front of the room is the librarian's desk, and towards the back are tables to read at and computers for student and teacher resource. The floor of the library is made of oak and the walls and ceiling are made of marble.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Robespierre

Gavin Robespierre

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:00 pm

Seated in one of the tables in the farther back sat a young man. Silver hair adorned his features, framing his face like a picture frame does with a photo. He wore a uniform consisting of a green v-neck shirt, white dress shirt that was open, a black jacket that also remained open, black pants, and black boots. Hanging from his neck was a necklace that held his family ring on it. The ring was an engagement gift from his father to his mother. His slender fingers curled under the next page of his book, turning it. The book seemed to be one from quite some time ago. The pages were tearing. Almost faded text was printed on the book.

In his ears were headphones. Upon the table, beside the book, was a device that allowed him to listen to music. It was chrome in design. With a calmed sigh, the boy marked the place in his book, closing it afterwards. The book was The Prince by Machiavelli. Emerald eyes fell to a close as he rested his head on the table. Walking behind him was one of the other students. She laughed quietly, shaking his shoulder, warning him that if he was caught sleeping, he was in trouble.

"O - Oh!"

The boy sat up straight, his emerald eyes flashing open. Standing up carefully, he pushed the chair in. To his left sat a cart that held books he was required to shelve once again. With a sigh, he changed the song on his device to one of Chopin's. The female student laughed somewhat, noting that he always did like classical. With a nod, the two departed. However, a cough escaped Gavin's lips. The female student quickly returned, only to be waved off. It was a false alarm.

Gavin heaved a sigh, pushing the cart along. At the table where he was sat a case that held his violin. Stopping here and there, he placed books on the shelves, noting where they were supposed to go. Agitated at some points, he had to reorganize some books others had placed in the wrong area. After about twenty minutes of placing books on shelves, Gavin stopped, looking around. The library seemed empty. It was natural. Practically no one came in there just to read. Silently, he contemplated on whether to leave and go downstairs to the band room or stay there. Simply enough, he sat back down at the table he originally was at, lifting a bottle of water he had, sipping carefully from it as he continued reading.
Back to top Go down
Aiyana-Elizabeth Cross

Aiyana-Elizabeth Cross

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Yana-E was patrolling the Library, unfortunately being distracted by books, and other such oddities. Books upon books upon books lined the shelves, each one had a story, and each one had a million ways of being described, but no one could ever find the right words. To Yana-E, books meant freedom, they meant you could escape your own crazy world, and venture into the realm of Sci-FI, or Historical fiction, etc. She knew that with a book in her hands, she could forget who she was, even if it only lasted a few short hours.

Reading was one of the few things Yaya-E actually enjoyed. She didn't enjoy others company too often, and she sure as hell didn't enjoy demons, but she did enjoy reading, and flying. She could hang out with a few people, but it always ended up with the same ending. She shook her head, and sat down near a boy with emerald eyes, and beautiful facial features. She began writing a poem down, a simple one, yet one that had all the power in the world to her.

For the ones hurt,
the ones who've lost their way,
who feel like they don't have a say,
you're not alone, I'm right there with you,
ready to lead, to guide you,
let me be your hero,
proud and true,
and we may see this darkness through,
for though you don't believe,
in what love can do,
I want you to know,
I love you

She sighed, and looked up at him, the only way you could know she was a Knight was her necklace, but she said, "How are you today, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Gavin Robespierre

Gavin Robespierre

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Gavin slowly turned the page to his book as a loud song came from his headphones. Of course, no one else could hear it. He had the volume down to be considerate of others. His eyes closed halfway, the shine of the light causing his emerald irises to glow in the slightest manner. How fortuitous he was in good health. His lips curved into a faint smile as he listened to the music. Every so often, when the song reached the chorus, his lips would move ever the slightest to the line, "my little decoy." He opened his eyes fully, returning to his book. It was rather dull, but he chose to read it to understand exactly how it inspired Benito Mussolini.

Brushing his hand across the page, he winced somewhat. The page had given him a papercut. Silently, he stared at the small scratch, watching blood bead upon the pad of his finger. Once it had formed and he was positive the bleeding had ceased, Gavin placed the tip of his finger in front of his lips, flicking the tip of his tongue against the self infliction. Something about his blood made it taste sweet, almost sugary. Reaching into his bag, me extracted a small tube of hand sanitizer. He was very concerned about his health, so he used it. Rubbing the alcoholic substance on his hands, he gave a sigh. The burning sensation caused him to click his tongue in distaste.

Someone had sat beside him. Gavin glanced up to see who it may have been. It was a face he did not recognize, but she had said nothing prior to sitting down, so he did not say anything in return. Simply, he removed his headphones, allowing them to hang on his neck. With another movement, he turned the music device he had off. From the looks of it, the item was rather flashy. Gavin placed it in his pocket, then watched from the corner of his eye as the female to his left wrote. Here and there, he could tell what the words were, but could not read the entire thing; it strained his eyes to look that way.

One line to her writing stuck out to him. It brought a smile to his face. How fortunate for her to be able to say that about someone. A cough shook his rather slender frame. The family ring that he wore on a chain bounced on his chest. He took a sip of his water to see if it would stop the coughing. Fortunately, it was another false alarm. After he heard the female speak to him, he turned his head with a rather bright smile. It was kind of her to show concern to a complete stranger, but it would also give him a chance to exchange words with other students. He didn't get around much due to his poor health.

"Oh! Please don't address me as 'sir.' My name is Gavin Robespierre. I am well, thank you for your concern, Miss... Ah?"

It was obvious he was pausing for a name.
Back to top Go down
Aiyana-Elizabeth Cross

Aiyana-Elizabeth Cross

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:51 pm

"I am Aiyana-Elizabeth, but I prefer to be known as Yana-E. And before you ask, I am not a student here. I am a Knight. I am Nephilim. I don't like being asked questions, in case you haven't noticed." Her tone was brusque, but it had a small amount of kindness to it. She wasn't mean, she wasn't hurtful, she just didn't trust easily.

Her look being about fourteen threw people off most-times, but that's also around the time she slowed down the physical aging process. Her body slowed down the aging process right about the time she entered into the Academy. She was fourteen, but looked ten, she is nineteen, but looks fourteen. For every four years she ages, she gains four years of physical aging, but it is behind.

She remembered a verse from a song -having been thinking to herself-, and smiled, singing softly,
"Can't you see that you're smothering me,
Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control?
'Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you.
Every step that I take is another mistake to you.
And every second I waste is more than I can take.
"
Upon finishing, she blushed, her insides having felt like they had been microwaved, and then frozen, then softly caressed. Music seemed to always have that effect on her, no matter what genre of music it was, it made her feel less... jittery.

"If I may ask, why were you coughing up a lung?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Library
Page 1 of 1