Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Sethanon Littlewolf/Nathaniel Cross. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Sethanon Littlewolf/Nathaniel Cross. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Sethanon Littlewolf/Nathaniel Cross. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Sethanon Littlewolf/Nathaniel Cross. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Sethanon Littlewolf/Nathaniel Cross. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Sethanon Littlewolf/Nathaniel Cross. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Sethanon Littlewolf/Nathaniel Cross. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Sethanon Littlewolf/Nathaniel Cross. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Sethanon Littlewolf/Nathaniel Cross. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Sethanon Littlewolf/Nathaniel Cross.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth Littlewolf

Seth Littlewolf

Sethanon Littlewolf/Nathaniel Cross. Empty
PostSubject: Sethanon Littlewolf/Nathaniel Cross.   Sethanon Littlewolf/Nathaniel Cross. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:45 am

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Occultus Insulam Application
"Welcome to Occultus Insulam, (Seth and Cross). Enjoy your stay~"

The Introduction
"I'll do what I always do best! And that means... I'm the HERO!"

-Birth Name: Sethanon and Nathaniel
-Middle Name: Gabriel and Alexander
-Surname: Littlewolf and Cross
-Date of Birth: (10/28)
-Race: Angel
-Grade: (Freshman)

The Appearance
"I have the silkiest hair in all of the world!"

-General Appearance: They are both light skined, and dark eyed, one has Black hair, smooth and creamy as silk, the other has coarse brown curly hair. Sethanon wears the white robes of a Guardian Angel, and Nathaniel wears the black armor of a Fallen One. They are both tall and lanky, with lean muscles and long limbs. Being about six foot three, they can usually stay out of the way in fights. They both have a tatoo of a wolf on their chest, with Angelic Runes covering their arms. They typically don't wear jewelry or anything like that, but they do carry their sword. Everywhere.-Other: Tattoo of a Wolf on Chest, Tattoos of Runes on their arms.

The Character
"Hey Japan, want to see my butt?"
"Not if you pay me a million dollars..."

-Personality: Seth has SPD. Before you ask, that is not Space Police Department, no, he has Split Personality Disorder. He has had it since he was born. His alter ego is Nathaniel Cross, a Fallen one. He tries his best to suppress him, but being only a Fallen One himself, he has not all of the Holy traits that other Angels have. He tries to do good though. Nathaniel on the other hand is more cunning, and sneaky. Needing no sword, and using the Air around him to fight, he goes into battle with a strategy in mind, he finds a way to blow the competetion away. Seth goes straight in, leading with his shield, and finishing with his sword.

Off the battle field, they are both very studious. Hard working, and very intelligent, Nathaniel does his best to keep his grades up. Seth hits the books, and researches everything with an eagle eye till he can remember it in less than a millisecond. This does not mean that they know everything, but they hunger for knowledge, and its many mysteries.
-Habits:

• Bites their nails
  • Snores.

-Fears: Seth fears the Dark, because of the Shadow Men, Nathaniel fears fire, because he hates the feeling of not being able to breath.
  • Steak
  • Learning
  • Girls, girls, girls.

-Dislikes:

• Chicken
  • When they do something idiotic
  • Stupid girls.

The Arsenal
"China, I choose you!"

-Special Ability: Tempest: Once per day he can call upon his elemental nature to create a funnel of air around himself for a complete defense. It tires him quickly, and is weak against fire. The funnel is one foot in diameter, and six foot five inches high. Tempest is not an ultimate defense, but it is very useful to get people off of him. Tempest does not discriminate between friend or foe, and does not choose who it blows onto their butts. That does not mean he intentionally hits allies with it, just means he cannot completely control it.
-Weapon: Longsword, named Rend. It is semi-conscious, giving the user a slightly raised ability to parry blows. It is a light blue with a constant breeze moving around it. Coupled with a shield named Tempest, a blue shield with his family crest on it, the duel edged blade surrounded by light, this pair is a formidable opponent against any wishing harm to the user.
-Element: Air

The Epic
"Once upon a time, in a House called the Roman Empire...

-Lineage: Father, Labriel Littlewolf, unknown. Mother, Asebariel Cross, unknown
-History: Seth was born in a time of peace. His family being composed mostly of warriors, this was not a good thing. He trained most of his life to make his father proud, and Cross to make his mother proud. It was later learned by the rest of the family that Cross and Seth were the same person, and that their father had kept it quiet for nigh on twelve years. The family didn't sit well with this, and voted to cast Seth and Cross out of the Clan. Their father, Labriel sent them with gifts, a Sword made of a metal form of air, and a shield that had been passed from family member to family member, down to them.

For two years the pair had wandered, helping those they could to make a couple bucks to eat. They never let their secret out. It hurt them too much, ad they grew to resent each other. Seth being the kind one, always saw the light points in their union, but Cross kept on searching for a way to separate their souls. He could never find one, and it frustrated him so much that he put Angelic Runes on their arms to make sure their identities never merged.

They found the Academy not to long after that, and posed themselves as two separate students, which, in a way they were. They studied different, and went to classes at different times of day. Seth took the Day shift, and Cross the night. They have not found many friends in the Academy, but Seth is still hoping to find one that he can tell their secret to.

Template designed by Hakura. Steal and you die <3 Quotes are from Axis Powers Hetalia, owned by Funimation

Last edited by Seth Littlewolf on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : 'Twas unfinished.)
Back to top Go down
Simone Canavacciuolo

Simone Canavacciuolo

Sethanon Littlewolf/Nathaniel Cross. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sethanon Littlewolf/Nathaniel Cross.   Sethanon Littlewolf/Nathaniel Cross. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Hmm, everything looks good. ^_^ Thank you for joining us and unless anyone else disagrees with me, i declare this application asss~

Sethanon Littlewolf/Nathaniel Cross. 290601-1
Back to top Go down

Sethanon Littlewolf/Nathaniel Cross.
Page 1 of 1