Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiyana-Elizabeth Cross

Aiyana-Elizabeth Cross

Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross  Empty
PostSubject: Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross    Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:41 am

I'm not proud, cold-blooded, fake, I will shut the world away
Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross  Th_AnimeGirlIcon-Sunila

A G E — 14 (19)
G E N D E R — Female
Y E A R — N/A
R A C E — Half Angel/Human Hybrid
B I R T H D A Y — 9/29
O C C U P A T I O N — Knight
E L E M E N T — Earth

P E R S O N A L I T Y

She is kind and faithful to a fault, unless she has been decieved. Deception is the one thing she does not handle, can't handle, and will never handle. Aiyana is one of few of her kind (Angels) that is completely neutral. She doesn't give a flip one way or another on Good vs. Evil, if they deserve to be helped, she'll help them, even if she gets into some trouble.
She has her few friends, they come and go, and she never feels really complete in their presence anyway, she hangs out with them out of convieniance. She doesn't hate daemons, but she doesn't like them, she finds them... unnerving. Aiyana is one of the few people in her family that doesn't like being in the company of other angels.
L I K E SD I S L I K E S
■ Firelight■ Being near Angels
■ Reading■ Being near Daemons
■ Art■Having to sleep

H A B I T SF E A R S
■ Constantly reading when she can.■ Fear of Death
■ Bites her nails to the quick.

P H Y S I Q U E

She is slight, with a streamline body, and long, lean legs. Her arms are covered in tattoos that look like feathers, and her left upper thigh has a birthmark the shape of a diving hawk. Her black hair is short normally, or kept in a pony tail for when she decides to grow it out. Her eyes are yellow, and her features seem sculpted, from high cheekbones, to a sloping nose, and full pouty lips. Her aristocratic features are further accentuated by her attire, which is usually a flowy dress, covered by leather armor, and a sword on her hip. Her Wings are ten feet long from tip-to-tip, and brown with green pinfeathers.

H E I G H TW E I G H T
■ 5 feet and 3 inches.■95 lbs.

A R S E N A L

A B I L I T Y
Earth Bird - She can shift into a bird with the help of the Earth. Her feathers are a dusty brown, and the crest on her head an even darker brown. Her pinfeathers are a brilliant green gold, and her talons are three inches long each. Her beak is slightly serrated, and her eyes go from yellow to solid green. She is the most unusual bird seen ever, but not an unattractive one. In this form, she can move faster than she would be able to with just her normal wings. Her diving speed is well past 200mph. In bird form, she is three feet tall and sixty-two pounds.

W E A P O N
Spoiler:
Her weapon is a Sword aptly named Earth-Shaker. It is made of two different kinds of metal, one being Steel, and the other being something that fell to the earth years ago. Her father forged it for her. It is silver, and red, with a green fuller. Its cross-guard is two Hawk-Heads with a leaf going up about two inches of the blade, and its pommel is an Eagles head, with Diamonds for eyes, and a Sapphire in its mouth.

R O O T S & R E L A T I O N S

L I N E A G E
■ Relation—Nathan Cross {Half-Brother(Being Watched)}
■ Relation—Seth Littlewolf {Half-Brother (Being watched)}

H I S T O R Y

Aiyana was not given the same upbringing as her brothers. Their mother had mated with a Human with the ability to turn into a bird four years previous to their birth, and her father raised her, teaching her all there was to know of the Earth, and the sky. She felt most at home in the air, and touching the Earth.
Aiyana enrolled into the academy and graduated it just as her brothers joined. Seth and Nathaniel surprised her, for she expected to be two different souls in two different bodies, but it was only half right. They were two separate souls, but they shared a body. She shrugged it off, however, and vowed that they would not come to harm.
Created by CAIRO of BTN ; inspired by MINNIE of BTN

Last edited by Aiyana-Elizabeth Cross on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alaric Anderson
Admin
Alaric Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross    Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Oh, my... I have to say that this application just needs a bit of tweaking. ^_^ The weapon and ability: Please go a bit more in depth. The explanations don't really go in depth. As for the race? Please make your character at least half-human~. After you fix this, it will be accepted~.
Back to top Go down
https://occultusinsulam.forumotion.com
Locke Picker Calloway

PostSubject: Re: Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross    Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross  290601-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross    Aiyana-Elizabeth Rosemarie Cross  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1