Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Dorm Room #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Persephone Enyo

Persephone Enyo

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:59 am

It's just a dorm room. There's nothing real special about it. It's where Persephone stays.
Back to top Go down
Persephone Enyo

Persephone Enyo

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:04 am

Persephone had lead a girl into her room. There wasn't really anything particularly special about this girl to Persephone...it was just some girl that was dressed slutty that she picked up off the street. To Persephone she just looked like a blonde bimbo she could have her way with. That's all she was looking for, really...something to kill memories and bring fun. She pushed the girl over onto the bed and leaned over the top of her, kissing her rather passionately as her hand ran up her leg, the other pushing her shirt up as she leaned down and kissed at her stomach. There was no emotional attachment. None in the least...she didn't really even plan on becoming emotionally attached to anyone while she was here. She had already been through that. It felt as if it had killed her when her queen traded her in for a girl that was younger than her...fresh meat she supposed. Her only plans here were to have her fun then ditch the girl...and in no way did she expect anyone to interrupt.
Back to top Go down
Nataliya Dazai

Nataliya Dazai

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:35 am

Light footsteps crept down the halls of the dorm room. A rare glimmer of silver light creating a faint silhouette of her slender figure against the walls. Clothed in a black school uniform with her matching locks of hair trailing down her back in a straight, glossy curtain. A machete like weapon wielded in one hand while a piece of paper was clenched in the other. "Perse~ I'm coming soon Perse~ I hope you're ready for me, because i'm ready for you~" Nataliya whispered softly. A soft smile adorning her face, though hazel eyes glazed with crimson swirled around unstably within the swells of her irises. Finally, she found herself staring at the room she was looking for. A large black number one in bold dancing across her line of vision. Here it is~ Behind this door, is my sister. Quietly, she crept a hand along the knob. Giving it a gentle turn. Only to stop and frown as the door had been locked. She tried a few more times, fumbling her fingers against it in a futile attempt to get it open. With an impatient growl that erupted from the back of her throat, she summoned a small flame and swept it through the crack, Melting the lock to a steaming puddle on the ground. Grinning madly as the door silently swung open. Closing it again, she krept through the dorm room. Past the living room and kitchen, when she suddenly heard a noise.

Her body froze, eyes narrowing down as she raised her weapon in defense. From the bedroom door behind her, she heard silent moans, rustling of fabric, and smelt a musky scent that she recognized fairly well...

No...

The apartment being pitch black, much to her advantage, she was able to creep towards the door. Testing it, to her surprise. It was open. Hesitantly, she peaked through the crack and her heart sank to her feet.

On the bed, a blonde woman lay at the mercy of another darker haired beauty. Skin fair and pale as Nataliya remembered, her tall, slim figure draping over the little slut as those soft, lush pink petals that described those lips of hers caressed every inch of flesh that should have rightfully belonged to her. Jealousy and anger ate away at her core, and without a single moment of hesitation she swung open the door. Not caring about the harsh slam that created a dent on the wall.

"Get away from her!" Nataliya snarled venomously towards the blonde. Pointing her saw like blade at her threateningly. "Did you not here me?! GET AWAY FROM MY NII-CHAN!" At this point, tears flooded her eyes. Blinded by rage, she pounced forward and slashed. Aiming for the neck of the blonde who parted her mouth open to scream.
Back to top Go down
Persephone Enyo

Persephone Enyo

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:00 am

Persephone had no clue anyone was there. She was rather absorbed in her actions with the blonde beneath her...she didn't even know the girl's name. By the time she heard to door crash open she had peeled the other girl's top off. She was shocked by the noise, breaking contact with the blonde as she sat up, looking over her shoulder to see her sister, causing her to frown some. The crash of the door had also caused the blonde to sit up rather quickly, her arm going up to cover her nearly bare chest. Persephone blinked, rather startled by the sudden movements of her sister. She didn't realize it was coming fast enough to get to her and stop her like that, so instead she lifted her arm up, taking the blade to it in order to protect the innocent girl sitting on the bed beside her.

The blade hit her arm with a sickening noise as the skin gave way and blood leaked from the sudden wound. Despite that Persephone didn't even flinch. She felt no pain from the blade. She immediately moved her arm to grip onto Natalyia's other wrist, pulling her into herself so she hugged her close, her hand resting against her head now, no longer holding her wrist. She moved her arm back away from Natalyia's blade and gripped onto the wrist of the hand that held the weapon before speaking in a scolding tone, "Natalyia!" She held her sister close and looked over at the girl, saying softly, "I'm sorry...it's my sister....she gets jealous easily...you should...probably go."

The blonde immediately jumped up and put her shirt back on, hurrying from the dorm while Persephone 'detained' Natalyia. She looked at her sister, scowling some, "Natalyia...what are you doing here? How did you get into my dorm? The door was locked..."
Back to top Go down
Nataliya Dazai

Nataliya Dazai

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:18 am

Nataliya broke down in heartbreaking sobs as soon as she saw the blood from the injury she had caused. Dropping the blade from her hand, her arms found themselves wrapped around her sister's slim waist. Her face buried against her chest. As the girl ran out of the dorm, she didn't care. She nuzzled further against the warmth of her sister until she finally regained the energy to speak.

"What..What do you mean how? I looked for you! Ever since i killed mommy and daddy, i went looking for you. They told me you were dead, i found out you came here, so i tracked your scent and asked a lady if she saw you and she told me what room you were in. So i broke in when i saw the door was locked. Though i didn't like the way that bitch was having you all to her greedy little self so..so i wanted to get rid of her. But the point is, you're right here. Right here, with me and alive." She mumbled. Wiping the tears away from her face, her cheeks flushed with red from crying before a small smile kept along her face. Her expression soft and childlike, it was hard to believe that such a sweet looking girl could have tried to decapitate an innocent bystander. She hugged her sister close, inhaling her scent that she had missed for so long. Feeling much better now, she cried out. "I missed my Perse!~ Why did you leave me?"
Back to top Go down
Persephone Enyo

Persephone Enyo

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:29 am

Persephone held Natalyia in her arms tightly yet gently at the same time. She pressed her lips to her sister's hair, holding her like that until she calmed down. She listened to all she had to say and frowned a bit before speaking, "I didn't mean to leave you, Nat...I went out climbing like usual....there was an accident, Natalyia...I DID die...mom and dad didn't lie to you..." She stroked her sister's hair gently, trying her very best to comfort her.

She looked to Natalyia's face as she wiped at her tears, taking in her childlike features, making her smile some before speaking again, "Oh? Did you kill them...? I'm surprised I didn't meet them in Hell...I would have loved to have tortured them for what they did to you." She was quiet a moment before saying softly, "You shouldn't break into people's homes, Natalyia...it'll get you into trouble. Next time try knocking, alright?" She fell silent once more, unsure of what to say as Natalyia spoke about Persephone's one night stand, "I'm the one who brought her here, Nat...she didn't do anything. It was all me." She stroked her sister's hair again before continuing, "You know we're sisters...it's not like you and I could ever do that. It's not good. At all..." She trailed off, going back to just holding onto her sister.
Back to top Go down
Nataliya Dazai

Nataliya Dazai

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:46 am

Nataliya blinked in confusion, but after a moment of pondering. the truth dawned to her."Oh...So you're a demon now. But it doesn't matter! We can still be together so that's all i care about." She announced, snuggling against Persephone, smiling deviously to herself as she mentioned their "parents". "Hmph, they better be in hell now. Even if you did come home that night, i don't think it would have stopped me from killing them Perse." She confessed quietly. At her scolding, she blinked once and nodded. "Alright, i promise i won't.~ Though i've got to admit, i loved how scared that girl looked. I wonder if she shit her pants on the way home." The thought made her giggle, though she stopped for a moment. Pouting a little. "Pfft, innocent or not you could do soooo much better Perse~" She murmured in her ear, kicking off her shoes so she wouldn't get the sheets dirty as she curled up against her. Sliding a leg around hers while pouting a little more. Sitting up, she straddled her sister's waist smiling sweetly at her. "I don't see why not~ So we're sisters. Who cares? You're a demon now and i'm ghoul. We've got nothing to loose, and besides." Her gaze roamed along her sister's figure before pausing as she looked back up into her eyes. Leaning over and giving her a soft peck on the lips before giggling again. "You're still as irresistible as i remembered~ If not, even more now than ever." Nataliya kissed her again, pouting against her lower lip as she softly whispered a silent plea. "Please?~ You did miss out on our eighteenth birthday party you know.."
Back to top Go down
Persephone Enyo

Persephone Enyo

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:59 am

Persephone smiled softly at her sister, not really having anything to say to what she said first though responding to what she said about their parents, "That would have been fine...They got what was coming to them. They deserved to die...only does it get better that you were the one to do it...I think they probably hurt you the most." She then rolled her eyes a bit at what she had to say about the girl, "You almost killed her. Of course she looked scared. I also hope that she didn't ruin her chances by doing such a thing....she's going to need a 'ride' since she didn't get one here...if you know what I mean." She gave Natalyia a playful wink before continuing, "I wasn't exactly trying to find someone that was good enough for me. Just someone" She blushed lightly as Natalyia straddled her and she moved her gaze away, "Natalyia...don't...we were a lot younger then. What would we say now? "Oh, sorry...we didn't know"? It doesn't work like that anymore. That excuse worked once when we were younger." She then frowned a bit at her sister's plea, "I'm sorry I missed that, Nat...something came up...and I wasn't around much longer after that...."
Back to top Go down
Nataliya Dazai

Nataliya Dazai

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:13 am

Nataliya smirked a little. Pushing her hair back over her shoulder. "Exactly, we're older now. Who's to say we can't have our fun?" She giggled before winking playfully. "Besides, i owe you one since i chased away your little toy~" She lay on her back, head against a pillow with midnight locks cascaded along it. She gently pulled her sister down to her level, biting her own bottom lip before resting her hands along her hips. "C'mon, you know you want too." She teased, kissing her twin again. This time with a little more confidence, a blush coming to her face though she didn't mind. Having her sister's mouth captured in her own felt good, too good. She pulled back, curling her legs around her sister's waist to pull her closer while her fingers played with her hair. "You know~ The best part is, no matter what we do, in the end we're siblings. So we'll always be together, and we'll always love each other. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Persephone Enyo

Persephone Enyo

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:23 am

Persephone sighed a bit. Her sister had always been good at taking her words and twisting them to work in favor of her, "Society. It's wrong...you know it. We both know it. And you don't owe me anything. Consider this your lucky break...I'm not charging anything for you chasing my toy away." She moved easily how her sister wanted her to move, but she didn't do anything as she looked down at Nataliya, her hands against the bed on either side of her head, "Maybe I don't want too...how can you be so sure?" Persephone allowed Nataliya to kiss her once more though she still didn't kiss back...she resisted that little urge that she got and just watched her, "Of course we'll always be together and love each other..." She fell silent a moment before gently pulling herself from her sister's hold, "Why don't you go take a shower and cool off, or something, Nat?" She turned her face away from her twin.
Back to top Go down
Nataliya Dazai

Nataliya Dazai

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:36 am

Nataliya raised an eyebrow."Come now, Sis. When have we ever cared about what society thinks?" She questioned with a pout. With that question, she simply laughed. Sticking her tongue out at her playfully while kissing her nose. "I have my ways of knowing i guess.~" Nataliya hugged her once more before shifting out from underneath her, Taking a stand as she stretched out while yawning softly. "Fine, fine~. Ill shower. Just don't die on me while i'm gone. Better yet, you can feel free to join me if you'd like~" She said jokingly while flashing her a seductive grin. And with that, she walked out of the room and into the bathroom. Shutting the door before beginning to strip out of her clothes as the water ran. As steam quickly filled the space, she slipped under the warm caress of the water that made her body slick within moments. She closed her eyes, smirking to herself. Its great to have you back Perse~" Nataliya thought to herself before relaxing.

Back to top Go down
Persephone Enyo

Persephone Enyo

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:58 am

Persephone gave a light Sigh when Nataliya left the room. She could relax now, not having to resist her sister while she was gone. She laid down on her bed and slipped under the covers this time, pulling the covers up to her chin. She laid on her side with her head turned away, a slight frown on her face. She'd talk all of Nataliya's teasing and her kisses and everything, she'd just try to resist each touch so she wouldn't do anything that she would regret. She was more worried about her sister, though...about how she might be treated if anyone found out about the extent of their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Nataliya Dazai

Nataliya Dazai

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:30 am

After her shower, Nataliya stepped out. Patting herself dry with a clean towel as she slipped into a baggy white shirt she had found through the bathroom drawers. Humming softly, she combed her hair, untangling all the knots and smoothing it back out to the way it was. Peeking into the room where Persephone lay, she crept inside, yawning. Rather than making any further advance, she crawled into bed next to her sister as she did when they were children. She snuggled close, though in a way to preserve warmth between the two. She closed her eyes and bound her arms loosely around her waist in an almost possessive manner as she felt the tension of her sister's muscles. "You know, if you're worried about me again, you shouldn't be.." Nataliya murmured softly as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Persephone Enyo

Persephone Enyo

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:10 am

Persephone moved herself carefully so she faced Nataliya. She put her own arms around her sister, holding her close. She was clutching onto her almost as if she was worried to let go, "Why shouldn't I be...?" She placed her face against her sister's hair, the frown still on her face, "I always worry about you, Nat...even while I was in servitude in Hell...all I could think of each time I was used was how I was betraying you...and then I fell in love and it was even worse..." She closed her eyes as her grip slightly tightened on Nataliya, "I'm here now, though...it's you and me like old times and I've got to take care of you..." She trailed off before saying in a gentle tone, "You're tired....you should sleep."
Back to top Go down
Nataliya Dazai

Nataliya Dazai

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Nataliya smiled a bit. Comforted within the embrace of her twin, though for a brief moment the smile wavered. "You fell in love?" She repeated softly. Not liking how it sounded coming from her sister's mouth, though for her sake. Nataliya swallowed down the bitter taste that came to her mouth along with the slight tingle of jealously that churned about in her stomach. The flash of grief that darkened her sister's gaze, made her own eyes narrow slightly. "Did she...Hurt you?" She finally asked. Though it came out as a low growl despite herself. She was happy, happy to have her sister back in her arms. But...something nagged at the back of her head that convinced her things wouldn't be 'exactly' the same as it used to be. She shook her head and sat up a little at the suggestion of sleep. "Forget that...I'm far more interested in this person now that you mentioned her. Who is she? And if she hurt you in anyway..." She trailed off, clenching her now shaking palms into fists. Her eyes flashing a dangerous shade of red. but she blinked, the brief glow dying out a bit as she let out a silent hiss. Grasping Persephone in a tight hug.

"You don't have to carry on the burden on your own you know, i can protect you too." She insisted, looking her dead in the eye. "I want to protect you, and protect you,,and your heart.." She added. Resting a palm along the center of her chest where her heart rested. The corner of her mouth twitched as she said this, leaning forward so their foreheads touched. And without warning, a silent tear slid down her cheek as she silently asked. "Is she the reason why you won't let me love you?"
Back to top Go down
Persephone Enyo

Persephone Enyo

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Persephone looked quietly at Nataliya a moment before nodding her head, "Yes...I fell in love." She frowned a bit more before answering her next question, "Hurt me...? A bit...indirectly...well...no...she knew it, but...what's to expect from her?" She fell silent, seeming to think a bit. As Nataliya hugged her closely Persephone moved her arms back around her, gripping gently onto her shirt. Her eyes now looked a bit dull as she slowly glanced up at her sister, "You know...when I got to Hell...I was tortured, then making it through that bit of torturing they upped the level of torture. From there I was put in charge of torturing people and eventually given a demon form...after...I don't even know how long...of that I was made a servant....The one I fell in love with...she was the Queen of Hell...I served her in more than one way...I'm sorry....Nat. Well....recently she's gotten a new girl in...and replaced me. The only reason I'm here now is due to her instruction to come here..."

Persephone laid her hand over Nataliya's that she now had over her heart and she watched her sister, reaching up to wipe her tear away gently before allowing her eyes to fall shut, gently pressing her forehead against her twin's, "I don't think so, no...it's not healthy for sisters to love each other like that...." She frowned a bit again at the thought. All she wanted was to keep Nataliya from having problems with other kids...if they found out she'd probably be harassed.
Back to top Go down
Nataliya Dazai

Nataliya Dazai

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:54 pm

All words that were spoken, filled her mind to the brim and mixed around different emotions. Jealously, anger, despair, and most of all. Emptiness. Her body slackened for a moment, her face covered over by the bangs of hair that kept her pained expression hidden from her twin. The seemingly endless waves of sadness made large wells of tears begin to overlap past her eyelids. And within a sudden burst of emotion was what made her push away."Stop Persephone! I know what you're trying to do and it's not gonna work!" She cried out suddenly. Trembling now, and within a moment of silence she broke it with a passionate cry.Why? Why can't you see that I don't care about what's good for me and what's not? I love you!! As a sister and more! If its a sin against the heavens to love. Then let me be damned! I don't care. I don't care about what anyone thinks. I dont care if people will think bad about me or what they'll say." Nataliya whimpered softly. Looking up at her sister with big, mournful eyes."It's one thing to want to protect me, and an entire different story if you simply don't love me like that at all. You wanna help me? Then tell me what your feelings are for me. And be honest! She demanded. "Be..honest.. Please...but before you say a word. Just know that no matter what, no one that you'll ever be with will love you as much as I do."
Back to top Go down
Persephone Enyo

Persephone Enyo

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:05 am

Persphone blinked some, shocked at her sister's words. She frowned and looked down at the bed, bending her head as she did so that her bangs covered her face. She was quiet a long while before saying softly, "I just want you to be safe...to be normal...going to Hell is nothing to think lightly of, Nataliya! I know from experience. You want to know why I know?" She reached up and pulled her shirt off easily, revealing the tattoo on her side. It was a pentacle...what some called a pentagram and arched over the top were the words "An' it harm none," while across the bottom was arched "Do what ye will". She then moved her hair over one shoulder so the back of her neck was revealed, showing the same symbol that was on her side there, a crescent moon on each side. This in itself represented the triple moon. "This is why I was never home, Nataliya. I was out with my coven....I felt more loved there than anywhere...unless if it was alone with you at night." She leaned her head forward and pressed their foreheads together once more, looking into her twin's eyes as she bit down gently on the metal hoop that rested in the middle of her own lip, "I do love you, Nataliya....but I don't want you to go where I've been..."
Back to top Go down
Nataliya Dazai

Nataliya Dazai

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:23 am

Nataliya laughed."We both know I've never been normal a day in my existence. And hell? I felt it, I felt it whenever mom and dad would break glass into me, when they told me they hated me, when I got beaten up at school, and when my sister didn't come home. When you left, no amount of pain hurt worse than the feeling of utter abandonment. You forget. We're twins Perse! Quite literally, my other half. And quite frankly, i cant go to hell Perse. I'm already dead." She told her bluntly with lost empty eyes. Not even impressed with the markings on her arms. As they were revealed, she kissed them. Tenderly and she brought her close."You forget, I've sinned too. I've lied, I've cheated, I've stole, I've killed, and my virtue was gone before I even knew I had it. Face it, even if you never touched me. I would still end up burning in hell." She pulled her sisters shirt off, and lay her back on the bed. Her hands roaming her body aimlessly, she gave a grim smile. "Besies you and our brother, I could give less of a shit about anyone else. Say what you like, fight against me, i don't care. But if you love me the way that I do for you, then there's nothing wrong with what we do tonight."
Back to top Go down
Persephone Enyo

Persephone Enyo

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:34 am

Persephone fell silent, remaining so as her sister laid her down on the bed. As her hands started to roam over her body she reached out, laying her hand over Nataliya's, pushing it over the skin of her stomach, guiding it to the ink that was on her side, just above her side. The spot felt tender, as if the ink had actually been burned into her skin. She held Natalyia's hand over the top of the tattoo, and her touch made her think of the irony the words of the ink held now...before she had lived by that rule...'An' it harm none, do what ye will'...now she was a demon...and took pleasure in harming people...most people, "Then let us sin together another time...it wouldn't be the first..." She reached her hand up and gently caught the back of her neck with her hand and whispered to her sister, "Let me take away your pain, Nataliya..." She then moved her face to her own so she could press their lips together, the cold metal that sat in the middle of her lip pressing against both of their lips now.
Back to top Go down
Nataliya Dazai

Nataliya Dazai

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:45 am

Mature Content, don't read if you can't handle it!!!:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorm Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room #1   Dorm Room #1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorm Room #1
Page 1 of 1