Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Music Room I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Music Room I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Music Room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Music Room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Music Room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Music Room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Music Room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Music Room I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Music Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Music Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riku Nozomu

Riku Nozomu

Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Music Room   Music Room I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Music Room 60770f15
This is the school's music classroom. Riku is the music teacher and often spends most of his time here. There is a piano in the front of the room and there is a small desk not far from the piano where Riku often sits and reads or sits and helps students. He gives voice lessons in this room as well as piano lessons. The room only seats about a dozen people, so not many people can be in here at once.
Back to top Go down
Riku Nozomu

Riku Nozomu

Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Room   Music Room I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:05 pm

A soft melody floated through the air of the music classroom. The windows of the classroom were closed because it was slightly cold outside. Chairs were scattered across the room, dispersed due to the most recent class that had left moments ago. The man at the piano opened his mouth to sing softly. The beautiful melody rung through the room as the clock on the wall continued to tick.

The man seated at the piano was tall, about six feet tall in height. His height made him seem very lanky, though if someone felt his stomach, they would feel the ripple of his abdominal muscles. His pale fingers danced across the ivory keys in a fluid motion, creating beautiful music. His pale lips were parted as the lyrics from the song slipped past them. His jet black hair fell right at the tips of his ears in a neat and straight fashion. His purple-grey eyes stared out the window as he lost himself in the music.

Riku absolutely loved music. He was always exposed to it and he loved being around it. He had no more classes for the rest of the day and he had decided to occupy his spare time by singing and playing the piano. Normally, he would rather read, but he was feeling a little low that day. Music always made him feel better. He looked around for a calendar to see what time of the month it was. If it was a full moon, it would explain his slightly depressed mood. It could also be a low swing of his bipolar disorder. He had a feeling it was coming because a few days before, he had contained himself in his house because of his mania swing.

"Ah, music always keeps that voice quiet," Riku murmured, raking his hand through his jet black locks before starting to play again.
Back to top Go down

Music Room
Page 1 of 1