Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Dazai, Nataliya(Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Dazai, Nataliya(Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Dazai, Nataliya(Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Dazai, Nataliya(Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Dazai, Nataliya(Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Dazai, Nataliya(Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Dazai, Nataliya(Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Dazai, Nataliya(Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Dazai, Nataliya(Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Dazai, Nataliya(Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nataliya Dazai

Nataliya Dazai

Dazai, Nataliya(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Dazai, Nataliya(Done)   Dazai, Nataliya(Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:35 am

Nataliya Dazai

short quote here
the persona
Out of the three siblings that were abused, Nataliya had fell the hardest after the outcome of events that occurred in their lives. Having already suffered from minor cases of schizophrenia and autism, after the death of her beloved sister and the disappearance of her dear younger brother. She succumbed to madness and it split whatever good sense and will that she had into a complete other persona. One holding her child like character that's easy to tease, innocent, and obsessively clingy towards the people that she loves. To the silent, perverse, and murderous psychopath that feels nothing more than unbearable amount of pain and anguish that she takes out on another people through large emotional outbursts. These traits labeling her as the most passionate and honest out of the three, everything that is said and done and how she feels about a situation is always stated out loud in a rather blunt mannerism. Obsessed over cleanliness and order, everything in her possession is well taken care of. Any flaw made, immediately fixed. Even if its not even her own to adjust, disorder drives her into a state of panic and is one of the biggest pet peeves on her list of things to hate. This trait, another sign of how she used to be when she was human. An over achiever with a strong disbelief of failure.

Pushing out all aggression left over from violent outbursts into her song and dance, she parades through the streets. Voice at full volume and broken into soft croons of whatever comes to heart and mind. Footsteps nimble, barely touching the surface of the ground. She stalks through the shadows of night, watching silently from a distance as life goes on in an never ending circle stained in red. Like her sister, jealously is a common flaw among her list of other mistakes. Though its out of the love and respect she has for her family. Anyone who she sees with them, she will automatically dislike unless shown that she won't be cast aside because of that person. If otherwise, then the obstacle that comes between what she wants will simply become obliterated. No questions asked and not even a sign of remorse to twinkle off the glassy surface of her irises. Her obsession also leading to frequent stalking and even containing thoughts beyond that of a healthy sibling relationship.

-Habits:

Speaking in a soft, yet eerie tone that's pulled off as both sweet. Yet noticeably unstable.
Singing at random, or reciting a brief piece of writing from her own journals, or from another quote she had heard.
Often she'll create an oxymoron to describe something or someone when she is irritated or angry.

-Fears: The fear of living and dying alone.
Her sister
Sweets
Blood
Music
Art
Nighttime

-Dislikes:

Bitter foods
Day time
People who hurt for no reason
When people take her siblings away from her.

the physique
The identical younger twin sister of Persephone, they are similar in many traits, yet at the same time differ. In height for example, Nataliya is shorter. Standing five feet and eight inches with a light weight of 100 pounds, taller than the average female though not quite as tall and mature looking as her sister. A lush cascade of black falls down her back in a straight glossy wave, with bangs combed towards the left side framing the upper corners of her heart shaped face and draping across her forehead. Like a porcelain doll, her skin is seemingly flawless, smooth, and a pale shade of ivory. Despite being a child among the living deceased, her cheeks remain full and rosy along with her petal pink lips. Rest being a mere luxury that is rarely enjoyed, Nataliya is always on the move. Constant action and proper feeding diet keeps her body slender and sculpted out in defined supple muscle that shapes her figure into that of a well proportional hour glass shape. Ample in both bust and bottom size, with a long torso, slim waist and matched up with long lithe limbs. But as appealing as she appears, the most obvious trait that makes her stand out from a normal student is her wide darkened eyes. Once the hazel combination of a light bluish green, now tainted over to crimson red that ignites into an eerie glow when the light touches them, until it occasionally glazes over into a cold, unstable stormy gray with all light and emotion faded out of their core. Representing what she should have been had she not have been saved. Dead.
The clothes that adorn her body rarely being anything else but her school uniform. All black with a red bow tie at the chest, but occasionally she will dress differently and tie back her long hair with a ribbon.
-Other: Hidden by her clothing, beneath the disguise of cloth lies a series of white scars that mark across her body. The most peculiar of all of them , being the two white puncture marks that mark the side of her neck right along her jugular.
the arsenal

-Special Ability: Like all Ghouls, Nataliya possesses the inhuman strength, speed, heightened senses ect. Though she has no "special ability" To call her own. Rather, relying on her own physical and elemental capability to carry out her work.

-Weapon: A broad, machete like blade that extends four feet in length and a foot in width with the handle like a butcher knife except with a leather grip. With every edge sharpened to completed points of perfection to create clean cuts, and crafted out of strong material. She can cut through almost any solid material, the metal that the blade is made out from is able to conduct the heat from the fire energy she channels it into. Occasionally, tiny specks of blood cover the flat edge of her weapon. When its not in use, its disguised as a regular pocket knife that she keeps hidden in her pocket.
the chronicles
Toshiro Dazai(Father:Dead) Nikola Dazai(Mother:Dead)Persephone-(Twin Sister:Alive) Eitoku-(Younger brother: Alive)

History: CERTIFIED INFORMATION (Aka: Too lazy to make one. 8D That is all~)

Dazai, Nataliya(Done) Avatar66711_1">
Dazai, Nataliya(Done) ?c=isi&im=%2Fc31%2Fvampire-knight44%2Fpics%2F2325630483_1background-color: #101010; font-family: ms gothic; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: center; padding-left: 3px; color: #e1e1e1; font-size: 10px; border-top: 2px solid #32959C; line-height:1;'>Unknown
Female
Fire
Senior
Clown
Ghoul
Lolwut?
CREATED BY FRAPPLE
OF BtN

Back to top Go down
Locke Picker Calloway

Dazai, Nataliya(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dazai, Nataliya(Done)   Dazai, Nataliya(Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:50 am

Dazai, Nataliya(Done) 290601-1
Back to top Go down

Dazai, Nataliya(Done)
Page 1 of 1