Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Dazai, Persephone (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Dazai, Persephone (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Dazai, Persephone (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Dazai, Persephone (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Dazai, Persephone (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Dazai, Persephone (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Dazai, Persephone (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Dazai, Persephone (Finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Dazai, Persephone (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Dazai, Persephone (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Persephone Enyo

Persephone Enyo

Dazai, Persephone (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Dazai, Persephone (Finished)   Dazai, Persephone (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:38 pm

Dazai, Persephone (Finished) 624544-1
Occultus Insulam Application
"Welcome to Occultus Insulam, Persephone Enyo Dazai. Enjoy your stay~"

The Introduction
"I'll do what I always do best! And that means... I'm the HERO!"

-Birth Name: Persephone
-Middle Name: Enyo
-Surname: Dazai
-Date of Birth: May 2nd
-Race: Demon
-Grade:Senior

The Appearance
"I have the silkiest hair in all of the world!"

-General Appearance: Persephone is around 6’1” and only weighs 124 pounds. Despite being so light she has a bit of a muscular tone to her build, though she looks quite thin due to her height. She has some curves that show that she is in fact female, but nothing major…she’s a bit lacking in that department. Her skin is a bit pale, being made to look even more so by the contrasting black hair, leaving her to almost look sick all the time since around her eyes is a bit of a darker color. She wears her hair down most of the time. It’s straight and goes down to about her mid-back and she wears some of it over her shoulders, the bangs varying between split down the middle and pushed to each side or pushed more to the right than the left. Despite the darkness of her hair, her eyes are actually a bluish green.
-Other: On the back of her neck Persephone has this tattoo:
Spoiler:
On the right side of her abdomen, over her hip is this:
Spoiler:
In the middle of her lip sits a piercing (A hoop), while in each ear there are 3 regular piercings in her lobe then 2 hoops in her cartilage, her right side of her nose pierced with a hoop as well.

The Character
"Hey Japan, want to see my butt?"
"Not if you pay me a million dollars..."

-Personality: Persephone can be quite accommodating to the one who she is serving at the time; changing her attitude to match that of which her master may wish. Despite that, if it goes against what she wants she doesn’t really enjoy it…though it’s part of the job. Contrasting her ‘happy-go-lucky’ attitude that she had when she was living Persephone is quite irritable. She’s easy to make jealous or angry, but often does not feel her emotions. When she does they are often to the extreme of what it is she’s feeling. The easiest emotion for her to feel is anger, though if around the right person she is in fact capable to feeling happiness to a degree, and sometimes even love; though those emotions are often reserved for her master…and possibly her sister who she has not seen in a long while. Though she doesn't particularly care to exactly live anymore.
-Habits:

• Persephone has the habit of becoming jealous or angry easily.
  • She also has the habit, though, of changing her attitude to accommodate that of her master.

-Fears: Cliff faces; she fell off of one and died before becoming a demon.
  • Strawberry pops.
  • Causing people to have bad dreams and suffering.
  • Seeing her own blood.

-Dislikes:

• Looking at herself in the mirror.
  • Failing her master.
  • Seeing her master flirt with someone (if she has a crush on her master).

The Arsenal
"China, I choose you!"

-Special Ability: Persephone has the ability to mold the air at her fingertips to create invisible strings. These are used to attach onto ball-joint dolls or other inanimate objects and turn them into puppets. These puppets may be used for attacking or defense. Though the strings are hard to see to human eyes, they may be cut and they can't be used on living creatures, just inanimate objects, as they are not strong enough to hold onto a living creature struggling against them. This move requires a 3 post cool down before being used again.
-Weapon:
Dazai, Persephone (Finished) Picture
Though most use Tekko-kagi as a dual weapon, Persephone only owns one. She uses it on her right hand, leaving her left hand free so she can catch punches and such. The weapon straps around her wrist and has a bar for her to hold onto. Across the top it’s decorated like bones. There is a skull that sits in the middle of the back of her hand and metal made to look like hand bones come down, covering the tops and fronts of her fingers for some protection, three blades attached so they rest between each knuckle. The blades are each about a foot in length and curl under slightly to cause them to catch onto things. When used as a pair they can be used for climbing, but since Persephone only has one it can only help with such things, like catching herself if she falls. There’s nothing particularly special about it…it’s just a normal one.
-Element:Air

The Epic
"Once upon a time, in a House called the Roman Empire...

-Lineage:Toshiro & Nikola Dazai (parents), Nataliya (twin sister) and Eitoku (younger brother)
-History: Persephone was born on May 2nd along with her twin sister Nataliya. The two were close and Persephone would always tease Nat, as she called her, about being the first born...even if it was only a minute or so. Eventually came another sibling, Eitoku. A little brother for the two girls...lucky kid. Despite living in an abusive household Persephone was quite happy...when she was younger.

When she got to the age of 14 she began sneaking about, looking for something new to make her happy. She would end up participating in a Pagan religion and joining a coven. She loved it there, it was almost like a home away from home. She of course kept it a secret, though, even from Nat, since if her parents knew she would surely be beaten...maybe even to death. A year later from joining that coven she went out and got her tattoos, always wearing her hair down to hide the one on the back of her neck. The one on her side was never really a problem, since even her sister didn't see her with her shirt off. Though with having a new place to go came the price of leaving her sister and possibly her brother home to be beaten. And so things went on like this for a few years.

At the age of 18 Persephone’s ‘happy’ life ended in tragedy. There was quite the accident. One day she had been climbing the face of a cliff, one of her old favorite past times…when a rock broke out from under her hand rather suddenly, causing her to fall. It was sheer terror as she fell at least 100 feet before landing on a large rock that jutted out of the ground. The rock had been rounded, but the force of her fall caused it pierce through her, going through her spine and out her abdomen…ending her life in extreme pain.

Despite the fact that Persephone had lived her life out well, doing her best not to harm others she was not accepted into heaven, as she did not follow by “God’s” rules. Persephone herself believed in a Pagan religion, causing her to be rejected by this “God” and sent to Hell. Once there she was tortured quite terribly, taking things from whippings to quartering, though at the end of a day there she would heal right up. By not breaking under those current tortures she was put under a new one. She was taken to a cell where she was kept and would be cut by a knife, over and over just to the point where she would nearly bleed to death. She would then be bandaged up. Though when the end of the day came she would not return to normal like previously…no, she was left to heal at her normal pace, and just when the last wound was nearly healed she was put through it again. She has no clue how long this went on until she was finally let go from that and allowed to move up a stage.

Persephone was granted the job of torturing the people kept here now, and by doing a good job she was granted a demon form like everyone else. She became what is known as a Nightmare. (Nightmares are demons that turn into a vaporous form to slip through keyholes into a person's room. Once there they sit on the person's chest, bringing them discomfort and bad dreams, possibly even suffocating them. A Nightmare can be trapped if the keyhole is covered by something and there are no openings out. A trapped Nightmare can be taken for a wife. When in their human form a Nightmare can be injured. Nightmares are female.) By keeping at her duties and never slacking off, losing what bit of hesitation and forgiveness left in her. It was by this time that Persephone was once again allowed to move to another job. Now she would become a servant…not just for anyone, though. She would now serve the Queen of Hell.

Under her new job Persephone worked just as hard as she did at the last one, eventually becoming her mistress’s favorite. By being the favorite she got the special jobs. Like keeping her mistress company. It was never denied, not just because she was the servant, but she didn’t mind at all…it was her favorite time, actually. She took quite a liking to the Queen…maybe too much of a liking.

Persephone after uncountable and long years ended up falling in love with the Queen, only for a new servant girl to come in. This girl was a succubus…one that her mistress took quite a liking too…soon she lost her spot as favorite and was replaced. This drew up anger and jealousy from deep inside of Persephone…nothing like these emotions had ever been felt or shown back when she was alive. Her words became bitter in her own mouth and stung like poison to those around her…her work load decreased, but she increased the quality, trying to get the attention of her mistress. It worked.

One day the Nightmare was called in to speak to her mistress…alone. This brought pleasure back into her heart. Though it was immediately crushed. Her Queen knew what was going on and wasn’t really pleased, despite the fact that the quality of Persephone’s work had increased. Her mistress would send her away. Back to Earth with the task to cause discomfort for the people there as she should, but also to find a REAL demon as the Queen put it and service them as she did her.

And so, Persephone came to here.

Template designed by Hakura. Steal and you die <3 Quotes are from Axis Powers Hetalia, owned by Funimation

Back to top Go down
Locke Picker Calloway

Dazai, Persephone (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dazai, Persephone (Finished)   Dazai, Persephone (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Dazai, Persephone (Finished) 290601-1
Back to top Go down

Dazai, Persephone (Finished)
Page 1 of 1