Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Dragonwing, Eona ~Finished~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Dragonwing, Eona ~Finished~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Dragonwing, Eona ~Finished~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Dragonwing, Eona ~Finished~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Dragonwing, Eona ~Finished~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Dragonwing, Eona ~Finished~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Dragonwing, Eona ~Finished~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Dragonwing, Eona ~Finished~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Dragonwing, Eona ~Finished~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Dragonwing, Eona ~Finished~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eona Dragonwing

Eona Dragonwing

Dragonwing, Eona ~Finished~ Empty
PostSubject: Dragonwing, Eona ~Finished~   Dragonwing, Eona ~Finished~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:17 am

Dragonwing, Eona ~Finished~ 20080113-suf-1-1
Occultus Insulam Application
"Welcome to Occultus Insulam, Eona. Enjoy your stay~"

The Introduction
"I'll do what I always do best! And that means... I'm the HERO!"

-Birth Name: Eona
-Middle Name:
-Surname: Dragonwing
-Date of Birth: August 6
-Grade: Senior

The Appearance
"I have the silkiest hair in all of the world!"

-General Appearance: Eona has shoulder length, silvery white, thin hair. She always leaves it down. She has one dark blue eye and one crimson red eye. She has silvery white cat ears on the top of her head. She has a tail the same color as her hair and ears and it has three red rings on it. Eona is pale skinned and slim. She weighs about one hundred and twenty five pounds and is five feet five inches tall. She will usually be seen wearing the white, red, and gold out fit as seen in the pictures. Occasionally she will wear shorts, pants, or skirts along with tank-tops and t-shirts. When she does wear something other then her normal outfit the colors are either black, blue, purple, or green. Also no matter what she is wearing she will always wear the white cape that is tattered at the bottom.
-Other: Eona has four tattoos and they are all the same swirly pattern. One is on the left side of her face just below her eye. The second one starts just below her left beast and goes down her side three inches below her hip. The third one starts on her right wrist and goes up her forearm to her elbow. It is covered up by white bandages. The fourth one starts in the palm of her left hand and goes up her forearm to her elbow. The one is also covered in white bandages but the bandages also cover her fingers. Also she wears a red ruby on a strip of leather around her neck.

The Character
"Hey Japan, want to see my butt?"
"Not if you pay me a million dollars..."

-Personality: Eona is very kind. She loves animals and easily makes friends. However she also also very easily angered. Eona has never met another were-beast or for that matter anyone else who isn't human. Because of this she think. herself to be a freak of nature and is sometimes extremely shy. When she is alone she is usually talking to the animals. When she is with other people she tends to be shy unless she knows them. If people abuse animals she tends to become very mean and violent. If people are kind to her and the animals than she will most likely be kind to you.
-Habits:

• Talking to the animals
  • biting her nails

-Fears: Her biggest fear is being under ground. She is afraid to be underground because when she was younger she used to have nightmares of being buried alive and at one point her uncle had tried to do just that to her.
  • Animals
  • guys
  • fire

-Dislikes:

• Annoying people
  • Tripping and falling (she does this a lot)
  • Mean people

The Arsenal
"China, I choose you!"

-Special Ability: Eona can create orbs of fire. They cannot do very much damage. If she is in danger she will create one to hit her enemy with. When hit with it it feels as if you have placed your hand on a hot burner. It is merely to give her a little time to get away. She normally does not use it like that though. Normally she will use this ability to light a camp fire or to create a light show. So mainly this ability is for fun. The only way she can create the orbs of light is if the tattoos on her arms are uncovered.
-Weapon: none
-Element: Fire

The Epic
"Once upon a time, in a House called the Roman Empire...

-Lineage: Father: Kygo Dragonwing Mother: Rikka Angelwing Uncle: Damon Angelwing
-History: Eona lived with her father and mother but was never allowed out side. She could never go anywhere or do anything. The reason for this was her lineage. Her father was a Dragonwing and her mother was an Angelwing. These two family had gotten into a fight a few years before Eona was born. The fight was about which family of neko were-beasts was better or stronger. Everyone in Eona's neighborhood knew for a fact that it was the Dragonwing's that were the strongest and the only person in the Angelwing family willing to admit that was Rikka, Eona's mother. Rikka and Kygo had Eona and when the Angelwing's found out they wanted to kill Kygo and Eona. During Eona's first year they tried repeatedly to kill Eona and Kygo every time they went out. Eventually Rikka left feeling that they would be better off without her.

When Eona was five her Uncle Damon came over to their house. He claimed he had just wanted to see his niece and that he would like to talk a walk with her. He said that if Eona was out with him that the other Angelwing's wouldn't try to hurt her. Kygo agreed and let him take her out. Damon had lied though. He took Eona and tried to bury her alive. When Eona realized that she was endanger she screamed at the top of her lungs and burned her uncle with a ball of fire. He let go of her and she ran back to her home. Ever since then she was terrified to go out side and terrified of her power.

On Eona's eighteenth birthday her father let her outside and she was walking around when she tripped and fell. She hit her head and blacked out. While she was asleep a wormhole opened up underneath her and sucked her in. It transported her to an Island. When she awoke she found herself under a tree surrounded by animals. Not knowing what to do or where she was she began to wander around the trees. for months her only company was the animals in the small area of wooded land. She never left there, that is until she heard from the animals that there was an academy on the Island. She ventured out of the wooded area to find out more about it. Now she attends school there.

Template designed by Hakura. Steal and you die <3 Quotes are from Axis Powers Hetalia, owned by Funimation
Back to top Go down
Locke Picker Calloway

Dragonwing, Eona ~Finished~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonwing, Eona ~Finished~   Dragonwing, Eona ~Finished~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:42 pm

Dragonwing, Eona ~Finished~ 290601-1
Back to top Go down

Dragonwing, Eona ~Finished~
Page 1 of 1