Occultus Insulam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occultus Insulam

An intermediate Roleplay. The best students have been brought here to further their education. However, the island in the Pacific this fair school is on holds strange phenomena. Will the students pass or die trying?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2010 Corporate X86x64.rar
Dazai, Eitoku {Finished} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am by qynistrys

» Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi Atif Aslam Song Free
Dazai, Eitoku {Finished} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 am by qynistrys

» Edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso.rar
Dazai, Eitoku {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Dazai, Eitoku {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am by qynistrys

Dazai, Eitoku {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by qynistrys

Dazai, Eitoku {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Dazai, Eitoku {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am by qynistrys

Dazai, Eitoku {Finished} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:01 am by qynistrys

» Dark Caves.
Dazai, Eitoku {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Eona Dragonwing

Dazai, Eitoku {Finished}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eitoku

Dazai, Eitoku {Finished} Empty
PostSubject: Dazai, Eitoku {Finished}   Dazai, Eitoku {Finished} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:46 am

Dazai, Eitoku {Finished} 796984
Occultus Insulam Application
"Welcome to Occultus Insulam, Eitoku. Enjoy your stay~"

The Introduction
"I'll do what I always do best! And that means... I'm the HERO!"

-Birth Name: Eitoku
-Middle Name:Erolywn
-Surname: Dazai
-Date of Birth: October 22
-Race: Ghoul
-Grade: Sophomore

The Appearance
"I have the silkiest hair in all of the world!"

-General Appearance: Eitoku stands at 5'7" head and shoulders, his lean body erect with proper posture and forced discipline at all times. His skin is a smooth, pasty white in contrast with his blazing red eyes and his straight, charcoal gray hair that barely touch his shoulders. Some would call him handsome, but there is always some sort of tinge of uncertainty in his appearance that keep people at a distance.
Eitoku is always clothed in the finest of dress wear. To give off a proper and seemingly normal appearance, Eitoku wears pressed, black dress pants, a black, pinstripe blouse, a black vest, and black loafers. There is nary a spec nor spot to be found on his clothing (unless he goes to feed).
-Other: None

The Character
"Hey Japan, want to see my butt?"
"Not if you pay me a million dollars..."

-Personality: When in polite company, Eitoku seems to act overly happy. The smile pinned on his face seems forced and he laughs too often; a laugh that seems disturbed and unreal. He will talk quickly and his eyes will be wide open when talking to someone. This excess display of happiness is to make up for his constant urge to feed on those around him. Eitoku has learned over the years that acting as his natural self will most likely result in him being pursued, captured, and/or killed, so he resists his cannibalistic senses as much as he can, as often as he can. He overcompensates his bloodlust with extreme, psychotic happiness induced by fear.
Eitoku's so called happiness also comes from a long history of abuse and pain from his family. As some of his siblings dealt with it through anger or childishness, EItoku acted as if nothing had even happened to him. Acting as if everything was okay by putting a fake smile on his face became extremely easy over time, but eventually the line between fake happiness and true happiness became lost and Eitoku forgot what it is like to be truly happy. His fake smile became more or less plastered on his face regardless of the situation. During his transition into ghoulhood, he found that hiding his new found bloodlust with the same fake smile would be the best course of action. It became natural quickly.
That being said, not every action he makes is completely restrained. Eitoku always speaks his mind, regardless of the situation. He is unable to contain his natural instincts when it comes to conversing with people, and he often times sticks his foot in his mouth or offends people on the worst of levels.
There are times in which Eitoku must feed, and when he does he loses all control of what is right and wrong. Eitoku's instincts take over when feeding, and he goes into a bloody frenzy of rage and hunger. He is unable to make rational decisions when in this state of mind and therefore is susceptible to harm people he is fond of. Until his hunger is satiated, he is unable to resist inflicting physical pain upon others. This is merely and instinctual reaction which becomes a means to find food, even if its source is close to him.
-Habits:

• Smoking
  • Reading

-Fears: Eitoku has an extreme fear of dying. Being dead once before, he has seen the cruel and unusual state of being that is death. He was in agony every second as he died, and wishes for nothing more than to stay alive for as long as possible.
  • Strawberry Lollipops
  • The Full Moon
  • Foggy Days

-Dislikes:

• Overbearing Sunlight
  • Obnoxious People
  • Graveyards

The Arsenal
"China, I choose you!"

-Special Ability: Audiokinesis

Eitoku has the special ability of being able to control sound waves and manipulate their shape, frequency, amplitude, and period. Eitoku is able to use this ability to reduce damage coming from sound based attacks and to create his own sound based attacks in which he can utilize his own voice to create a noise that vibrates at varying frequencies to cut and shatter different objects around him. Eitoku is able to use this power through his affinity to the air.
Unfortunately, this ability has its downsides. Eitoku must be extremely careful as to what frequency of noise he emits, for it can damage himself in the process. His ability also becomes void when in an area that absorbs sound easily, like a snowy area or an open plain, or if an object is placed in his path that can absorb sound, like cork or cloth. Many types or objects can also reflect his noises back at him, which can be extremely detrimental if he is not careful.
Eitoku usually doesn't use this technique unless he has to. Often times he is required to wear earplugs to be able to withstand high pitched frequencies he can create.
-Weapon: None
-Element: Air

The Epic
"Once upon a time, in a House called the Roman Empire...

-Lineage: Persephone Enyo, Nataliya Dazai
-History: Eitoku does not remember all that much from his childhood. He remember how his sisters would tease him when he was a little boy, or how the three of them would play games in the back yard when the parents were away. The other memories are hazy and blurred.
The one memory that defines Eitoku is the last one he has while he was alive. Unable to bear the pain of home life, Eitoku fled the house at the young age of 16. Taking nothing but the clothes on his back, he left his home to a nearby forest. The forest was cold and dark, and he could not find food easily. He tried to make a fire, but had little luck or experience in doing so. He stayed up all night, afraid of the strange howling and hooing noises that seemed to echo around him. He was about to slip into unconsciousness from hunger and fatigue when he saw a light come toward him. It was a flaming blue lantern that he could barely make out in the distance. It seemed to have approached him, so he got up and stood as still as possible, unsure of what would happen. The lantern was about 10 feet way from him when it stopped moving and floated in midair, it's ghostly flame flickering wildly about. Eitoku was unsure of what to do. He felt as if running would be a bad decision, but staying where he was would also be a mistake. Before he could decide, the lantern blazed brighter and brighter. The flames inside it flailed about violently, and soon enough they lashed out of the lantern and lit the forest ablaze in a haunting blue inferno. Eitoku panicked but did not move. He couldn't move. There was nowhere to go. The lantern began to move again, closer to him, until it came face to face. He could feel how hot the flames where on his face, and a bead of sweat drip cautiously on the ground. Eitoku started panting, but was still frozen in place. Suddenly a calm came over him, and before he could realize what happened, the lantern exploded, metal shards tearing through his skin and blue flames burning his flesh. All went dark except the mysterious blue flames before him.
Eitoku later found himself in a box. It was small and cramped and he could barely move. He wondered where the hell he was and how he got here. He was in the same clothes he wore the night he saw the lantern, which were still tattered and torn, but he could not feel any pain from the burns or the wounds. He couldn't examine himself in the space he was confined in, so he couldn't tell if he was alright or not. All he knew was that he was in a box and he had to get out. He struggled for hours, kicking and punching the box from all different angles, but he couldn't seem to break through it. Eitoku was suddenly filled with a rage and intensity that he never knew before, a rage that grew and overwhelmed him. He felt different with this rage, but he could not understand how. His eyes turned red and everything he saw became blurred. He fervently clawed and kicked until he broke a hole in it. He realized that he was in a casket underground, and he let out a guttural scream. He dug his way to the surface, his rage fueling his escape, and found himself in the hear of a graveyard, a small, unmarked tombstone marking his grave. He panting and looked around, but he saw nothing.
Eitoku ran through the graveyard in a fervent storm of discord and fury, looking for someone, anyone who could explain what he was doing here. He thrashed and wailed until he found a groundskeeper with a blue flamed lantern in his hand, searching the grounds for strange noises he had heard in the night. Eitoku froze again, and recognized the light he saw. His mind turned blank and his conscious was taken over by primal instincts. He recognized that he was still hungry from the last night he saw this light. Ravenously hungry. A hunger for meat.
The groundskeeper saw and a terrified look crossed his face. Before he could react, Eitoku let out a feral moan and leaped across the graveyard. He landed on him and started to tear his skin and muscle apart with his hands, devouring various organs and tissues. He relished in the terrified look on his face as he ate him alive. He believed him to be the one to kill him, but what happened was still a mystery.
When he was done, Eitoku stood over the remains of the groundskeeper. Nothing was left but skimpy pieces of tissue and bones. Eitoku looked at his hands, covered in blood, and realized exactly what he had become. He had no recollection of what happened between the night he saw the lantern and that moment. He had no idea who turned him into a ghoul. All he knew was that he was a monster. He felt ashamed, but a smile crossed his face. He laughed at himself and knew that no one would be able to accept him now.
Eitoku wandered the forest again, a smile stuck on his face, satisfied from his meal yet ashamed of his actions. He happened upon the edge of the forest, where he saw the vast ocean before him. Eitoku fell on his knees and tears streamed down his face. He knew not what to do. He didn't want to hurt people, but he simply could not resist his primal urges. Eitoku was ashamed of what he had become and what he had done. He looked to the sky and prayed that he would be given a chance to start again. A chance to be normal once more, and to love his family regardless of the pain he may have to endure with them.
Suddenly, a boat rowed up to the beach next to him. A shadowy figure hooded and robed in black was guiding the boat. A ghastly white hand beckoned him to come aboard. Eitoku, wiping his tears from his eyes, got in. He sat, his head between his knees, in the boat for what seemed like hours. The figure did not speak, but simply rowed. He did not seem to tire on this startlingly calm sea.
Before Eitoku knew it, they rowed up to an old, decrepit school that looked as if it was abandoned. He looked up and saw all sorts of people and creatures wandering the school grounds, and Eitoku saw the school for what it really was. A chance.
He stepped off of the boat as they landed on the beach in front of the school. He looked up at it shocked. He couldn't believe his eyes. His prayers were answered.
Eitoku smiled wide and laughed at himself once more. He turned to thank the shadowy figure rowing the boat, but as he turned around, he was gone. Eitoku turned back to the school and took a deep breath. He knew that his new life would begin here. He never did finish his formal education, and he thought that he might be able to start his new life here.
But Eitoku remained wary as he started towards the grand entrance. He was a ghoul now. He was no longer human. How would he be able to eat? He doesn't want to harm people like he did to the poor, defenseless groundskeeper. He knew he would have to eventually, and he most certainly did not want to die again.
And what about his family? He abandoned them without a second thought. Would he be able to return to them? What would happen to them if he was not there? Would they accept them if they saw him like this?
He figured these questions would have to wait until he started his new life. And so, Eitoku embarked on a new, yet dangerous adventure.

Template designed by Hakura. Steal and you die <3 Quotes are from Axis Powers Hetalia, owned by Funimation
Back to top Go down
Alaric Anderson
Admin
Alaric Anderson

Dazai, Eitoku {Finished} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dazai, Eitoku {Finished}   Dazai, Eitoku {Finished} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:06 pm

Very nice application! ^_^ Quite an excellent amount of detail used.
Dazai, Eitoku {Finished} Jjpi5u
Back to top Go down
https://occultusinsulam.forumotion.com

Dazai, Eitoku {Finished}
Page 1 of 1